This took quite a bit to type... so you should clicky.

enkymion

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mean this in a smart way. I've updated this thread over the course of the whole ordeal with any detail that's happened. Granted that isn't a terrible amount. Feel free to check the posts. It isn't as long as you may think.

So now, I'm just trying to figure all of this out at this point. Feel free to chime in...

Thanks for reading by the way.

I don't mean this in a smart way. I've updated this thread over the course of the whole ordeal with any detail that's happened. Granted that isn't a terrible amount. Feel free to check the posts. It isn't as long as you may think.

So now, I'm just trying to figure all of this out at this point. Feel free to chime in...

Thanks for reading by the way.

Honestly..just from reading your post and the rest of this thread I agree with tge majority of the posters that are tellin you to chill out and give HER TIME...take it from someone who has been cheated on..it hurts man..badly. Its a good thing that you can see what you did wrong and say that you have changed..but you are goin to have to show her..words wont be enough. YOu show her by bein patient for one..dont push her...Take this time away from her to work on yourself..better yourself. Trust is another big issue honestly Im pretty sure that she still loves you, if not she would not even entertain the idea of you two possibly gettin back together one day. BUT love is not even half the battle..there is trust,communication,mutual respect etc. Im sure that she has lost trust and tryin to rebuild that alone will take TIME...

Sooo..should you have any contact with her? No you have already made your case to your ex,admitted your faults..its her decision now. You should respect that and allow her to contact you.

When I don't know what to do, I do nothing.

That's actually the best thing, at least in terms of contacting the ex. People and relationships are all so different, that even if there's some magic action/phrase that would make things right again, there's no way to know what it is. So, by doing nothing, you stand the best chance of not doing the WRONG thing and making the situation worse.

For yourself, on the other hand, you should be doing something. Anything to keep you occupied. You'll still think about the ex, I sure do, but you have to push forward and occupy your time. Fortunately, I have motorcycles to work on, and a new woman to date.

UPDATE

So this weekend I went to Asheville to go to a festival with my friends. This happens to be her home town. Well when I get there I messaged her saying how awesome downtown is there because I had never seen it before. She didn't reply back. No worries. But then she texts me at midnight seeing what I'm up to...

Thoughts?

Archived