The story is so complex but my ex "broke up" with me in January and we didnt really talk till about march time-we were talking of getting back together but decided against it-despite still having strong feelings for each other-(we clicked, could talk about anything and when we were together, till things went wrong-we were completely different than we had been in other relationships). We kept in regular contact-something 5hr + phone convos which we decided to stop doing as it wasn't helping either of us move on.

So the contact became like a text convo every 2 weeks-(however he called me randomly in early may-we couldn't talk for long )this recently lapsed to every 3 weeks-the last two initiated by me-to find out some info. Its been four weeks since we last spoke.

However in these four weeks i realised that i may have been in love with him-i still love him in fact-and its doing my head in-i thought i was doing really well, i stopped thinking about him so much etc, but now all i can do is thinking about him. Its like i've had a major relapse!! I wish he'd call me and i know i can't contact him; he's obviously moved on-i know he was seeing someone casually the last time he spoke to me but i don't think he's going to get serious with her-due to certain circumstances but he could have found someone new, as if he still cared a lot for me he'dve at least text me.

n.b-we didn't work out because of his insecurities-he has an inferiority complex; we're unlikely to last forever-racial issues; he doesn't want a serious relationship at this age. But i do not want him back anyway-i can never trust him again because of the way we broke up-the reason we didn't give it a 2nd go-it just wouldn't be the same

How can i move on from this??-i thought i had!! I wish i could find someone new but i'm very honest with myself-its not everyday you meet a guy you click with instantly-and anything less than that in a relationship wouldn't be enough anymore, having experienced it. Also and maybe most importantly i'm so scared to fall for someone again, because the breakup/what i'm going through now has changed my personality for the worse.

it kinda just sounds like you are scared that you wont find somone else since your ex found someone before you so you reverted to your prior feelings for him.

you just need to try to stop thinking of him and be patient, someone new will come along

How can i move on from this??

we didn't work out because of his insecurities-he has an inferiority complex; we're unlikely to last forever-racial issues;

he doesn't want a serious relationship at this age;

i can never trust him again because of the way we broke up

I would repeat this list every time you think you miss him.

Be patient. Love wouldn’t be worth it if you could just walk outside and find it. It will come and usually when you least expect it.

Archived