Today I am emotionally exhausted. I think it has taken me a while to get here. I am so torn between working on myself and be a better person and trying to get my ex back. I want to find a happy medium. I am going to see him this weekend. We are going to watch a movie at my place. I am going to move the DVD player to the livingroom which he will notice. I want to learn to be his friend and have him in my life. It is easier for me to be happy when I see him on the weekends and than do not see him during the week and know I have something to look forward to. It helps ease my mind knowing that he might still be there so I can work on myself. THe minute I think he is not there I loose it and send a nice text message. I have not said anything hurtful (although I did grovel in the beginning). I am trying to be strong. I am a volunteer for the Junior League of Woman this taking on two big rolls one as the Treasurer and one as the Chair for one of their projects helping the Community.

I started a new job after we broke up. (We left me the day before my last day of work, I gave my notice). I just need support to know I can do it. To get my self esteem back. It is one thing to have people to tell you you are beautiful and another to feel it.

Well in time I know it would but I am not ready. I know we cannot be friends right now but he was such a big part of my life and we have been through so much that I cannot imagine him not being my friend. He was there for a lot of bad things that happened to me. My sister dying from cancer and being so kind to her and how strong he was for me when she passed. I will always love him for that as I was only 26 when she passed and se has 3 children. He chose me over his family when they decided not to like me anymore. (Not that I would ever make him choose, they did and I would have supported whatever his choose was). That is our big hurdle today. He has not spoken to his parents in 2 years. I think he is just tired of fighting a battle and has given up on everything and I cannot give him up like this.

Yeah that is hard. I am not like that this time. With my first break-up I was. Sometimes I want to be alone but it does not help. You end up contacting them. I never contact him when I am with someone else I would be too embarrassed (funny how that works). I think as you go through more heart ache you learn a bit but it is never easy.

Archived