If Im so wounderful why am I still single?

Have you ever wounderd, when ppl tell u ur wounderful and you look nice why u happen to be still single? everybody tells me that im wonderful but I always seem to fall for ppl who are too old,don't like me the way I like them or they are married!! it crushes me up inside im only 16 and I know I have plenty of time to find real love but why does god make us fall for someone who u can't have?? its not fair! I usually cry my self to sleep knowing the person I love I cant have. I don't talk to my parents cause its something u can't talk to them about and if I tell my friends there is a good chance they will blab and twist the truth!!

at the end of the day i feel alone and wish for once I could find real happiness!!

what would u do?

laura xx

hey laura

it may be that love does bring happiness but so does other aspects within life, and not only does it bring happiness it brings several strong emotions both bad and good. i believe that the way you are feeling and with you saying your crying yourself to sleep is because you have a longing for love. it could be that you havent experianced it and thereforeeee are just waiting for it as a key thing within life.

the thing is you dont wait for love, love comes to you, finds you and it cant be earnt its just given. dont believe that because the men you choose are the bad things its just becuase that person isnt the true one for you to fall for.

you will find someone you love, and looks doesnt go into it. you being a wonderful person will gain great friendships and through that it has been known that friendships blossom into relationships.

good luck

kel

hey laura,

yea i can hear you loud and clear. When i was your age, i longed for love, a girl, someone to call my own. I mean i was dating loads of girls and all, but they just werent for me. They werent love, they were just girls that hung around for intimacy. Maybe i was just a bit mature for my age or just insecure, but i wanted what you want, to find someone who will be my other half.

I have tried all the techniques and tricks, and i have attracted girls, but the ones i was attracting i knew from the start that they werent what i was really looking for, and i didnt go for them.

the thing is you dont wait for love, love comes to you, finds you and it cant be earnt its just given. dont believe that because the men you choose are the bad things its just becuase that person isnt the true one for you to fall for.

i will tell you one thing- love finds you. I met the girl i would eventually fall in love with when i least expected it. Infact i werent expecting it at all. I just went out with some mates for fun. She just appeared and fell for me straight away. I kind of liked her as well, but not enough (based on looks) to take her number. I did eventually go out with her, and fell for her pretty hard. kel is right when she says they arent the true ones for you to fall for. She fell for me and i judged her on looks. I went out with her anyway and realised she was the true one for me to fall for, so i did.

the love you are 'longing' for is soo good that it is the reason that i want to live my life now. Hang in there laura, and dont go out expecting anything. It will find you. The best things happen when you least expect them, so stop trying so hard! And that is a fact, because if you arent expecting it, then it will be more likely to happen. trust me

good luck laura

Laura, love takes time, my friends used to tell me that you have to let love find you and not alway look for love. Love won't make you happy, you have to make you happy. Find the things that you like to do and you never know, your special guy might be next to you. So be patient.

Musicguy

why does god make us fall for someone who u can't have??

Maybe He's showing you some personality traits that you will be able to look for in another guy sometime. I bet you can learn about yourself by this experience, even though it hurts. That one guy just proves that there are guys that exist like that. Look for the next one that comes around.

Best advice was already given. Your best bet is to live your life to the fullest. Get yourself lots of interests, join clubs, experience new things,

you'll gain knowledge and confidence. You'll probably find a guy that may have similar interests soon after. Don't worry about having to have a boyfriend all the time.

Have a guy on your arm doesn't make you a woman, you have to do that yourself.