well...I did it...I got it...

goofy

I got her #...You know whut's really screwed up though...She has a boyfriend...She mentioned it when I asked for her #... She gave it to me... n e ways...I don't believe in breaking up relationships.... but I still like her though... I can't help it if my feelings are this way...so... guys... this is my question: You think I should just be her friend... and over time... it will tell... cause .. really... I want to win her heart.

Hey,

Be a friend to her. I wouldn't expect her to leave her bf or anything. Just be a friend and move onto other AVAILABLE women.

It's not worth the stress of trying to break up a relationship. And, say that you do break it up and she goes with you. Will you really trust her?

Think about it.

Maverick

Plus it is a bad sign on her character that although she has a bf that she gave her numebr to you.. what does that tell you about what she will do if you and her were together? Gvive her number to other men again and leave you when the grass became greener? Think about that. A person shows signs early on and we turn a blind eye to the obvious

i don't see why she gave you her number when she has a boyfriend this is wrong and not good as much as ou like her just be her friend maybe thats what she wants and thats wh yshe gave you her number but here's the thing she should tell her boyfriend she gave a man her number otherwise it could lead to being unfaithful and i really don't think thats what you want

I don't know what to tell you in this one. You see I am a little in your shoes. I also like this girl who has a boyfriend. I got her # as well but I never asked for it. She just gave it to me. I gave her mine too since we are friends and talk a lot. We also flirt a whole lot of times. I mean have the time that I am suppose to work I am around her talking to her about random thing. I think that she knows that I like her. She just doesn't know what to do yet since she has a boyfriend. Well I don't know either all I know is I will be her friend for as long as I could be her friend. I don't know if it helps me in anyway but she likes to call me her pet bear. I like my name a lot because each time that she says that it makes me feel special and happy. Well I don't know if t his is a sine of some sort telling me that she likes me or maybe she is just playing around and being funny. Well its really hard to tell. As for your situation goofy I got no clue why she gave you her # it could be because she just wants to be your friend. Well anyway girls are a mystery goofy. A mystery which us man will never solve. lol

O goofy, how come you ain't so entertaining this time. All the othe posts I've read of urs were pretty funny!

I'm with everyone else on this really. She could've gaven her your number to make her boyfriend feel jealous wether that be he was around or he lives with her. But LOL are you sure that's her number? coz she could've gaven you one to get away from you. But JaimeNluv was pretty right, if she gave you a real a number with the intentions of leaving her bf, she could easily do it to you if you two's get togetha.

I'd definitely go with Maverick's suggestion. Don't go breaking relationships, you know that. But it's extremely unhealthy for you to be friends with someone while liking them all that time. In addition, the bf will not handle it that well at all. The best would be if you have to, be friends but don't make your intention clear. Actually I think you should just try and move on, she's taken, if you's were meant to be, you'll get her eventually as I don't see why you should be friends with her if all you want 2 do is to go out with her, there's no real motive behind the friendship if that's the case.

Give it time, you'll find someone else.

'luck

Happy Heb

i honestly don't think she gave you her number with intentions to leave her bf. when you asked for her number, she told you she had a bf, so that just shows that she wants you to know that she's not available for any thing other than being friends. it would be more suspicious if she didn't tell you that she had a bf when you asked for her number. i think she just gave you her number because she wants to get to know you & be friends with you. i have a bf, & if some other guy wanted my number, then i wouldn't mind. it wouldn't mean mean that maybe i want to find some one other than my bf, & it also doesn't mean that i would cheat on my bf. i think that if you get to know her then just be friends with her for now, obviously. but if she tries any thing, like some thing that would be considered cheating, then i think you will know for sure. you can't really judge her actions right now because she could have meant any thing by giving you her number.

If she has a boyfriend and is telling you that I would say dont loose time with trying to be firends and stuff. Tell her that you like her and and find out if she interested or not. Is she has a boyfriend and doesn't have intentions to break with him even if you become friends the way she looks at you will not change. Even if she quits with her boyfriend in the future, you will have no real chance.

hey.

i would say that you should remain friends with her as you say you like her, friendships are one of the most reqrding things in your life and to have one wih someone you enjoy being with is even better. i think your right in saying let things happen, i mean emotionally you will become involved with her as soon as the friendship begins, and she wont think you were in it for just one thing. stand by her if you like her so much.

and if you dont get a relationship youve got a mate.

kel

Well...I guess I'll just get the re-bound...haha...I'll just be a good friend...I guess I was maybe just sprung on her...ahhhh ...I dunno...It's all good though...sounds like it's time to move on... haha.... Thank you fellas...for verbal supports.... hahaha