insists that i get off first

Tulip 128

Just curious how many guys are actually like this...

whenever my boyfriend and i are fooling around/having sex, he insists that i get off first. he's good at controlling himself, as far as cumming, so if he's getting close, he will stop himself if i haven't had my O first. i'm definitely not complaining. i'm really happy that i have such a considerate boyfriend. just wondering if anyone else's bf's are like this too.

also, on a side note:

this is for the men and the ladies, do you find it easier to orgasm when you know that the other person is feeling good...i can't seem to have one unless i'm reassured that it feels good for my bf.

I prefer my wife to orgasm first, or we orgasm together. If I do get off first, I will do what I can to help her get off, as I am still into it.

Yes it is easier to orgasm when you know your partner is loving it as well. That actually makes me orgasm faster when I see that look of enjoyment and satisfaction in her eyes.

I prefer my wife to orgasm first, or we orgasm together. If I do get off first, I will do what I can to help her get off, as I am still into it.

Yes it is easier to orgasm when you know your partner is loving it as well. That actually makes me orgasm faster when I see that look of enjoyment and satisfaction in her eyes.

One of the best ways to ensure more sex IMO.

i see sex as more for her, so i try and make sure she comes each time, she can come twice in a row so recently 1st time is for her, second is for both of us

she loves it, so do i, both winners!

and yer i must know shes enjoying it or i cant get off, usually noises show shes likes it and the getting louder as she gets nearer gets me off!

Try to go at the same time - that is where its all at.

But yeah my boyfriend would rather go after me if we can't go at the same time for whatever reason. Since after he has an orgasm he can't really keep going that well, lol. But he does lose a little feeling knowing that I already came.

To answer you other question - yes I think both parties feel a little less excited when they know their partner already came. Its nice to know that it felt great for your partner as well but its also arousing to know that your partner is wanting you.

whenever my boyfriend and i are fooling around/having sex, he insists that i get off first. he's good at controlling himself, as far as cumming, so if he's getting close, he will stop himself if i haven't had my O first. i'm definitely not complaining. i'm really happy that i have such a considerate boyfriend. just wondering if anyone else's bf's are like this too.

also, on a side note:

this is for the men and the ladies, do you find it easier to orgasm when you know that the other person is feeling good...i can't seem to have one unless i'm reassured that it feels good for my bf.

like opening the car door for you or helping you with your jacket...what a kind man

getting a girl off turns me on more. so yes.

yep thats it....nothing excites me more then the facial expressions and sounds of a woman getting off, its sooo hot...its interesting but i can not come at all and be fully satisfied as long as i know she has had a good time...ive spent a week with my gf where i didnt come once in our oh who knows 10 sexual encounters but i had no residual need to jerk off cause i was completely content in our exchanges mostly because of how much i could tell she was enjoying it...and this is coming from a guy with a very high sex drive prolly going at it 10 times a week solo when away from my girl so not going an entire week is saying something.

It's a good idea. The issue for some men is that they have a hard time staying in the game after they orgasm (either they cannot continue intercourse very well, or, outside of intercourse, they are feeling very tired after they orgasm -- this happens due to brain chemistry, not inconsideration). Getting your partner to orgasm first gets around those problems, and makes it more enjoyable for her.

also, on a side note:

umm i want one of those...where do you find them? i would LOVe to be with a man who insists i get off first...YES PLEASE!!!!

as for the last part...i know i will/can make him feel good so i would be a fan of getting mine first b/c after they orgasm i know i am on my own!

My fiance does that too. It makes sense, because in order for me to get off, he has to be hard. And after i've came, i'll do what he prefers for him to get off. I think it's fair, because if sex relied on me to keep it up, i'd do the same for him.

umm i want one of those...where do you find them? i would LOVe to be with a man who insists i get off first...YES PLEASE!!!!

as for the last part...i know i will/can make him feel good so i would be a fan of getting mine first b/c after they orgasm i know i am on my own!

Oh girl, don't stay with a man like that lol. If he's gonna get his orgasm with no consideration for you, then why does he have sex? He may as well masturbate...it's the same thing.

yep thats it....nothing excites me more then the facial expressions and sounds of a woman getting off, its sooo hot...its interesting but i can not come at all and be fully satisfied as long as i know she has had a good time...ive spent a week with my gf where i didnt come once in our oh who knows 10 sexual encounters but i had no residual need to jerk off cause i was completely content in our exchanges mostly because of how much i could tell she was enjoying it...and this is coming from a guy with a very high sex drive prolly going at it 10 times a week solo when away from my girl so not going an entire week is saying something.

Good guy LOL. this is a good guy, kuiks8

im right here babe....hehe...long itme no see kuiks...take care love.

It is normal for a guy to make sure his partner gets off first. Men can get off within seconds if they really want to. but the whole purpose of having sex is enjoying it and if my girl does not reach her orgasm then what is the purpose. Yes most men do make sure that their partner reach an orgasm first. it is hard for a man to keep an errection after he gets off not that it's not possible. Any considerate man would make sure that the woman comes first cause he knows that if he does first he will be useless to her.

My boyfriend is just like yours! He is able to hold off until I get there, and then as soon as I orgasm, he lets it go. That way, we come at the same time. He says he prefers it that way and it is much more intense. He is a bit disappointed that I'm unable to have multiple orgasms. And we have tried a second round about a half hour later, but I am just unable to come then. I need more time to recharge.

I have pointed out to him that it's pretty downright amazing that I'm able to orgasm almost every time (sometimes around my period I just can't get there). That didn't happen in my previous relationship, which lasted 6 years. I did come during sex, but it was very occasionally. My current BF definitely knows what he's doing.

I don't know how common it is for guys to want you to come first. All other guys I've been with have not been concerned whether I'm satisfied or not.

I don't know how common it is for guys to want you to come first. All other guys I've been with have not been concerned whether I'm satisfied or not.

Good guy you're with

As for your last statement: SELFISH GUYS lol

I prefer it this way as well. Nothing turns me on quite like knowing that she's enjoying it. I think the upside is obvious, though my ex did manage to get off once when she was on top and we kept going even after I was soft... so that can work too.

In my case, if she hadn't gotten off by the time I did the first time, I would continue orally until she did as well... then I was usually ready to go again anyway. There is nothing hotter than her moaning 'I want you inside me' right after I had gotten her off... I still miss her.

Archived