sex and emotion

Caterina

It's the other way around: women are more likely to have sex with someone they have an emotional attachment with.

Generally speaking (and with the usual caveats about generalisations and exceptions), women need to feel comfortable, relaxed and emotionally involved to have sex with someone; they need to feel something feel. Men have sex in order to feel something; they don't need to feel it first, or at least they may have an emotional need that the sex fulfills.

this question is obvious. no. women can have emotionless sex too. there are men out there believe it or not who 'cling' after sex too you know.

It depends on the person and the situation.

I think some women tend to 'read more into sex' then men do.

I actually believe some part of this to be true. They've always said that men were more "logical" thinkers and it's true. They think with their brains, instead of their emotions. That's why you see more men into engineering and fields such as car mechanics, pilots, etc. On the other hand though, us women, well, we tend to think with our hearts and not so much our brain. That's why over 95% of the nursing field is women dominated. We also enjoy doing things like teaching children and caring for the elderly.

Women put emotions into things much more than men, that's probably why they are more likely to become attached after sex

On the odd occasions that i have entered into an emotionless liaison,i just can't help but begin to like them on an emotional level,not love but nevertheless the emotion is there with me. I just wish that it wasn't. But sex is very close & personal with two people and even if it is a casual encounter i can't help but feel closer to them. Or just feel gratitude!! lol

On the odd occasions that i have entered into an emotionless liaison,i just can't help but begin to like them on an emotional level,not love but nevertheless the emotion is there with me. I just wish that it wasn't. But sex is very close & personal with two people and even if it is a casual encounter i can't help but feel closer to them. Or just feel gratitude!! lol

I am sure the pleasure is theirs lillie pick ups at the bar have been unemotional, the dates are not

I am sure the pleasure is theirs lillie pick ups at the bar have been unemotional, the dates are not

Hey T!

Well i haven't actually done the pick up at a bar,they don't really interest me. And this is because i like to sleep with people im at least slightly attracted to,thereforeeee i usually know them on some small level. Herein lies my problem i think,because i feel emotionally connected with them even before i sleep with them..I will have to start going to bars i think!

Hey T!

Well i haven't actually done the pick up at a bar,they don't really interest me. And this is because i like to sleep with people im at least slightly attracted to,thereforeeee i usually know them on some small level. Herein lies my problem i think,because i feel emotionally connected with them even before i sleep with them..I will have to start going to bars i think!

i think being emotionally connected is a good thing.....pick up at bars end up funny the next morning

i think being emotionally connected is a good thing.....pick up at bars end up funny the next morning

Oh definitely,emotion is fabulous when reciprocated that is..

I can imagine a scary,embarrassing scenario the next morning after a night on the town feeling all loved up. Not something i would like to feel like or be on the receiving end of. No things haven't become that desperate just yet,thank goodness!

But from what i can gather from my male friends who have endeavored to have an emotionless encounter,these one night stands have worked perfectly for them. They can even sleep with women who are outrageously unattractive or promiscuous,lots older and even their friends mothers. Not including me of course

I can honestly say that 1 man I know didn't need to feel emotionally attached and separated emotions indefinitely. I had been seeing him on and off for 2 years and unfortunately I started having feelings for him. In the end he would only come over when it was convenient for him but never reciprocated when I tried to contact him. He would get close for awhile, hang out, pledge he was with me only and no one else but then he would disappear. Then I found out he was with someone else and that person contacted me. Anyway, I'm glad it's over, we were friends before but even the friendship couldn't sustain his coldness/deceit toward the end. What can I say I am bitter and I had to vent. Thanks

I can honestly say that 1 man I know didn't need to feel emotionally attached and separated emotions indefinitely. I had been seeing him on and off for 2 years and unfortunately I started having feelings for him. In the end he would only come over when it was convenient for him but never reciprocated when I tried to contact him. He would get close for awhile, hang out, pledge he was with me only and no one else but then he would disappear. Then I found out he was with someone else and that person contacted me. Anyway, I'm glad it's over, we were friends before but even the friendship couldn't sustain his coldness/deceit toward the end. What can I say I am bitter and I had to vent. Thanks

That is cold cold cold!! What a rat,why do we let them do it?

You must be relieved!

Oh definitely,emotion is fabulous when reciprocated that is..

I can imagine a scary,embarrassing scenario the next morning after a night on the town feeling all loved up. Not something i would like to feel like or be on the receiving end of. No things haven't become that desperate just yet,thank goodness!

But from what i can gather from my male friends who have endeavored to have an emotionless encounter,these one night stands have worked perfectly for them. They can even sleep with women who are outrageously unattractive or promiscuous,lots older and even their friends mothers. Not including me of course

of course Mrs. Robinson

of course Mrs. Robinson

hahaha

But one thing that i can't understand is this..When i try and have an emotionless encounter with someone i know,im not always physically attracted to them,sometimes its just their personality. So i go in all guns blarring thinking that i am safe,but i never am because i start to find them attractive??? I must be just very emotional!lol

hahaha

But one thing that i can't understand is this..When i try and have an emotionless encounter with someone i know,im not always physically attracted to them,sometimes its just their personality. So i go in all guns blarring thinking that i am safe,but i never am because i start to find them attractive??? I must be just very emotional!lol

you are a complex person....to be honest i am past that stage of emotionless encounters unless drinking is involved, then i lose my inhibitions

you are a complex person....to be honest i am past that stage of emotionless encounters unless drinking is involved, then i lose my inhibitions

Was that the polite way of saying desperate???lol

I think im passed the emotionless encounters too,im getting a little too long in the tooth for that.

So T when you had you ladies from the bar and it was emotionless for you,was it also emotionless for them. Or did some come back wanting more,on an emotional level? Please say yes otherwise im going to start thinking im a freak!lol

Was that the polite way of saying desperate???lol

I think im passed the emotionless encounters too,im getting a little too long in the tooth for that.

So T when you had you ladies from the bar and it was emotionless for you,was it also emotionless for them. Or did some come back wanting more,on an emotional level? Please say yes otherwise im going to start thinking im a freak!lol

i have only the highest regard for you Madam Spice, the last two were in 2006....one gave me her phone number......the other one we never got to spend the night together because her boyfriend showed up 5 minutes after we entered her flat. we all three sat down and had a beer and offered me a joint....she walked me to the car and said"now you know where we live, stop by and see us.."

Why thankyou doc!

Heck you like to live life on the edge don't you! Never a dull moment what with weddings,one night stands & manage et trois! I don't suppose you can afford to put much emotion into encounters!

no menage et trois...bf got there before we got properly started....So we had a beer together to show we were civilized

Archived