Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

My weight loss Journey.

angelsoft

Today will be the first day of my new journey through weight loss!! I know that I'm up against a tough road. I know there will be days I will feel burned out and days I want to give up, but I will NOT let them defeat me! I will give myself what I always wanted and that is to be happy in my own skin--to feel good about myself for a change.

I don't remember the last time I looked in the mirror and was actually satisfied with what I saw. That's tough. I cry everyday, because I know that I am a beautiful person, but I don't treat myself the way I should. Fat or thin--I know I am me, but I want to be happy with myself. I want to walkout my door every morning without worry. I want to feel good about myself. So, today...is a new day. I am going to start my weight loss journey.

I get off of work at 5 o'clock. I will go home take a shower, put on some sweats, and hit the gym. Then afterward, I will go tanning, because it makes me feel good. Then later, I will go to the coffee shop and study for a few hours, because I always feel accomplished.

I am going to start doing little things everyday that make me feel good about myself, which in turn WILL make me feel good about myself.

I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning.

Archived