i like her she likes me but she doesnt wanna go out

chris235

ok i dont get this. i like this girl and she likes me. she jus came out of a relationship were da guy treated her like crap and made her all sad. I told her i would treat her way different than her ex did.(we use to go out) i acutally put a smile on her face and make her feel wanted. i dont get her! she said she wants to concentrate on having a great reltionship with all her guy friends. that was a stab thru my heart. i dont get her though. whats was that suppose to mean. she means alot to me and now she likes me but doesnt wanna go out. i feel uncomfotable around her im more quieter. you cant blame me.i still talk to her on da fone and stuff but im jus tryin to keep my distance. what do u think i should do? should i give up on her? should i keep liking her and wait till shes ready? please help me out. thanks

It depends...how long have you known her?

If you've known her for a while, it's kind of inevitable to avoid her.

Do you feel weird around her b/c you feel rejected?

She could be acting this way b/c she just got out of a relationship. Sometimes, some girls need time to heal before they get into another serious relationship. The only thing that you can do for her right now is to be there to support her. She'll really appreciate it.

It's not wise to dive into another relationship when you're currently trying to get over someone else. Besides, you don't want to be her rebound, so give it sometime. That's why I mentioned about how long you've known her.

If you've gone out with her before, and have known her for a long time, then chances are you'll get back together again, especially if she's decided to keep you in her life. She probably sees prospects in you, but just is not ready yet.

hmm, well she likes you as "a friend" from what i see.

i saw this:

she just came out of a relationship were da guy treated her like crap and made her all sad

seems like she isn't ready to again start something up right away with the first available person, that person was YOU, you may of made her feel pressured, and sort of trapped, but hey it's better your friends than nothing right.?

that was a stab thru my heart

yea, it sucks i know....you'll get over it if you find somebody else, your just not looking hard enough, and sometimes when you stop looking is when someone finds you...

I saw you posted this:

i feel uncomfortable around her I'm more quieter. you cant blame me.i still talk to her on da fone and stuff but im just trying to keep my distance

Somewhat of a smart move my friend, if you play this the way she wants to, your chances for a future relationship are greater than if you went about this like "OH why won't you go out with me" sort of attitude, just remain strong, and stand your ground, keep distance, but not to much...friends is what i mean.

last:

should i give up on her? should i keep liking her and wait till shes ready

yea, safe move, prevents you from getting hurt, and her from having to put you off again, if you keep coming around every so often with something like "hey lets go hang-out" you might get her to notice you as a possible guy for future relationship with, remember things take time. you can't be impatient about this, she just ended a relationship and probably hasn't completely gotten over that yet... But don't forget about her completely...sorry had to add that part in.