Am I Good looking to Chinese woamn

EOTD

ok, some of you may have seen my previous post's about mt problems with love, but I need to know something, Am I an atractive man To Chinese women?

what happened was that the other day I got so bored that I put my information up for pen pal's and I waited.. for a day and i got eight replys all from Chinese woman all wanting to know so much about me. my friends keep playing me about this, but it got me thinking. (and that's never a good thing) like why have only Chinese woman contacted me and leaving me so many happy comments. oh one wanted to start a serious relationship with me?????

am I that much of a stud???

I've never seen myself as bad looking, but never that good.

I've changed my picture and now so you can see what they saw. it's around four years old but I still look the same if not a bit better.

some honest replys would be great.

Thanks for your time.

You sure that it's not an asian site? That could be a factor too. Yeah though, i know a lot of asian women that go for white guys. Be careful though..if they are from another country...they might want a meal ticket to yours. Just something to think about.

yes, darlin' you are just plain adorable.. to asian or otherwise!

but aside from that, there are lots of people overseas who have dreams of coming to america, and chase after american guys who might be the vehicle to get them here.

so take the 'i want a serious relationship' to mean 'i want a green card'... it happens especially in countries where there is lots of poverty and they see America as the opportunity to get them out of poverty in their own country.

Archived