Off Topic

If You Could Live Anywhere.....?

Natty7

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm.

You might want to restrategize this approach camber buddy. LOL

My "how to win a lady" class starts on Tues...runs for six weeks.

You might wanna sign up LOL

Thanks JS, but I'm going with the "opposite George" approach. I always order chicken salad on white, but it's tuna on rye from now on baby.....

Thanks JS, but I'm going with the "opposite George" approach. I always order chicken salad on white, but it's tuna on rye from now on baby.....

LOL

Suit yourself! I was going to give you a discount.

If you are following a George Costanza approach then you REALLY need some help LMAO

I was wrong. I think that might work.

How about this...

"Hi, I'm lonely and needy. I am looking for a woman to fill the void that my ex left in my heart after she ripped it out of my chest and stompped all over it. If you go on a date, I will fall in love with you immediately and make you the center of my universe. I'll pout and whine if you don't call me at least once a day and my life will be utter devistation if you're not in it. I'll need you to re-enforce your love for me every time we talk, and often in between."

After all, that's what some of the eNA ladies think I'm like!

How about this...

"Hi, I'm lonely and needy. I am looking for a woman to fill the void that my ex left in my heart after she ripped it out of my chest and stompped all over it. If you go on a date, I will fall in love with you immediately and make you the center of my universe. I'll pout and whine if you don't call me at least once a day and my life will be utter devistation if you're not in it. I'll need you to re-enforce your love for me every time we talk, and often in between."

Lookey Camber has some rico suave lines!!!

How about this...

Hmm, I like it. You'll be hooked up in no time with this.

LMAO.

• 6 years later...
So, if you could live anywhere, in this whole-wide world... where would it be and why? No limitations!!

I guess I am going to have to say... Amsterdam. No, not just cause of the free lovin' attitudes (from what I hear) it has such a beautiful environment (so I see from pics) the most museums than any other city (so I read) and is extremely liberal just like me (from what I gather).

[Florence would be my very close runner up]

What about you?

Umm... looking through older posts of mine and I can't believe it. This thread I started is now my reality; 7 years later. This dream I had was totally forgotten until now because... I live in The Netherlands. Wow. Feeling surprisingly blessed.

Umm... looking through older posts of mine and I can't believe it. This thread I started is now my reality; 7 years later. This dream I had was totally forgotten until now because... I live in The Netherlands. Wow. Feeling surprisingly blessed.

That's wonderful!

That's happened to me, too, where I realize I'm now living long forgotten dreams. It's a great feeling, isn't it?

Archived