meeting people online

Pinkbunny

what is everyone's opinion of meeting people online? Is it a bad idea? why or why not? I guess I wanna know because I recently met this guy on myspace. (he contacted me.) I said a brief hello back message to him and a "not" joke and I think my joke maybe made him made because I got no response from him

Pinkbunny, I think you can meet people online. I've dated 1-2 guys a few years ago from meeting online. It takes work and one must not spend time just chatting online. One has to meet relatively quickly to see if there is a spark, because sometimes you can have a spark online, but when you meet in real life, the spark isn't there.

I think online dating is cool and you can meet some cool people there. I've met some cool guys too.

Pinkbunny, I think you can meet people online. I've dated 1-2 guys a few years ago from meeting online. It takes work and one must not spend time just chatting online. One has to meet relatively quickly to see if there is a spark, because sometimes you can have a spark online, but when you meet in real life, the spark isn't there.

I think online dating is cool and you can meet some cool people there. I've met some cool guys too.

good point about an online spark vs. a real life spark. thats SO true. thank you so much for your input!!!

I agree with the above two posters. If you ar eonline and develope somehting b/c you are afraid of real life, then don't do it. It will lead nowhere if you are not willing to meet.

Use good sound judgement and meet relatively quickly to see if there is a real life conection.

i wouldn't look too much into him not responding to you. don't get attached to people, certainly not before you have met them in real life! i wouldn't worry about this guy, or offending him with a not joke - unless it was a racist joke or something, i don't know.

yes, like the others said, meet in real life asap, and see if there is a real connection there. if a guy disappears, forget him.

Archived