my husband cheated with my sister, please help!!!

helen2sweet

Thats just gross of your husband and your sister... going from what you said about ur mom too, your family seems very dysfunctional and if you don't have funds to get a divorce or take ur kid & urself out of that wacked up relationships u have right now, u need to find a family lawyer or a plan to get out.

• 3 years later...

I would love to hear how you are doing. I had the exact experience with my husband, my sister, and my mom who later past a couple of months of me finding out. You are not alone. It's been a rough few years but I'm breathing... And was hoping I connect with someone who feels and been through the same

Someone please, anyone. Are you out there? I need some help. I need someone to talk to. I am very hurt right now. A few hours ago I found my sister sleeping with my husband. When I walked into the room, he had her pinned against the wall and both of them were completely naked. When I ran to my mother for help, she threw me out calling me an unfit wife. She told me that I deserved what I got. She said that I nag him and that it's my fault he strayed. I am so hurt right now. I don't know what to do. I'm pregnant with my first child by him. He told me he would never hurt me and he goes and sleeps with my sister. Not just my sister, but my beautiful charming sister. She has the looks the personality everything that a man could ever desire.

I never liked her coming around because she's always touching and feeling my husband. When I confront her about it, she acts like I'm stupid and I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm crying this very moment. I didn't know where to turn. I'm so hurt. My own mother is taking my sisters side. She has done awful things in the past, but I never thought she'd do something like this to me. I took her in when she was homeless. I bought her clothes so she could get a job. I feed her every night and day and this is how she repays me. What should I do? I can't afford a divorce lawyer and I am pregnant and I still love my husband. What should I do? Can someone please help me?

I would love to hear how you are doing. I had the exact experience with my husband, my sister, and my mom who later past a couple of months of me finding out. You are not alone. It's been a rough few years but I'm breathing... And was hoping I connect with someone who feels and been through the same

You would be better off creating your own thread. Whilst there might not be someone in exactly the same position as you, you will still get more support by doing so. This thread is EIGHT years old and as Victoria stated FOUR years ago, the OP never came back after the day she made the thread.

Archived