For the Women: What Do You Consider Well-Endowed for a Man?

Cannon

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say if a women thought I was under-endowed, she'd be history. What kind of lover doesn't accept the pimples on the butt, the hair on the nip, the sag of breast, the length of the unit? It's the person looking into your eyes at that moment that counts! Not, "jeez, I wish that thing was longer!"

my SO is around 6 inches, and honestly, any bigger than that I would cringe!

Well what would you do if a guy wanted to be with you...but he bordered around the 8 inch mark? I'm about 7' 7/8...pretty much 8 inches and I remember having this girlfriend back in high school that was afraid to have sex with me...lol. She was a virgin though at the time so maybe that had something to do with it.

Lol@the average is 5.5". That sounds pretty small.

Hi, Im Ilovepoemsalot and my internet penis is 17" Im huge!!!

Sorry I couldnt resist.

Now imagine this. If some guys are 10 inches. The average is 5.5... how do you get an average of 5.5?

Joe is 10"

Bob is 5"

15 inches total / by 2 = 7.5 inch average.

So.... We need to factor in George who is 1.5 inches to bring us to an AVERAGE of 5.5

I guess 5.5 isnt really so small when you consider that theres actually guys out there that are MUCH smaller than that. Poor fellas!

Ill proudly claim my 6"... thank god its not 2

Well what would you do if a guy wanted to be with you...but he bordered around the 8 inch mark? I'm about 7' 7/8...pretty much 8 inches and I remember having this girlfriend back in high school that was afraid to have sex with me...lol. She was a virgin though at the time so maybe that had something to do with it.

That's about what my last ex was, and yeah, it scared me. He migh have been over 8", but what would I know, I was so scared it seemed like 10!

I didn't feel that our sex was at all better because of it, and frankly, it just plain hurt. Not that I wouldn't have wanted to live with him (and thereforeeee, it) the rest of my life, I was so in love. But it was not what size is cracked up to be. It's like all the posters here are saying, you've got to be a caring and passionate (and compassionate -- I'm really with Onelastgo on this) lover, otherwise all the toolage means zilch.

And yes, why would I want something that is 9 inches long when I am only 5 inches deep?

Two days ago a female friend (who likes me) asked me how well endowed I am, I told her how big I was and she said. ""It's THAT small?" I haven't talked to her since

Oh, and musicguy --

Next time a girl asks you how well-endowed you are, consider it as rude as if you were to ask a girl what cup size she wears. Don't answer questions like that. Say, "The mere fact that you are asking that shows that you and I have a different concept of what's important in this department." You don't need to "report" your measurements to someone, that is just a disrespectful question.

(Now, if she were your lover and asking the question playfully, I don't see why not, but then both of you know it doesn't matter at all, it's just for curiosity. My long-ago ex was smaller than average and he indulged my measuring it once, but he knew that he rocked my world so he was like just rolling his eyes and it was funny. Whole different deal, there.)

My SO is somewhere between 5" to 6.5" I THINK.

He's a bit too large for me most the time. It hurts me sometimes to have sex with him. Having a penis hitting the cervix is NOT fun.

I would prefer him be a bit smaller. Sometimes when we joke around I say maybe he should cut an inch off to improve our sex life.

In any case, he said most girls he encountered would rather have a wider penis than a longer one.

Dr. Drew on Loveline also repeatedly mentioned most women that call in to complain about penis size, complain about it being too big. it's hardly ever too small when women complain. The ones that ask about penis being too small? Always the guys.

STOP OBSESSING WITH IT! WE REALLY DON'T CARE.

P.S. He doesn't believe me when I tell him he's bigger than my vibrator... One day during sex I'll pull out my vibrator and he can see for himself! I'm planning on it.

Does a large penis make you feel it more or something??
A larger penis in girth will put more pressure on the entrance of the vagina and the internal structure of the clitoris and can trigger more pleasure. A longer penis can trigger deeper sensations further in. Basically it will also make the woman feel stretched and fuller. Most go for that. A woman with a sensitive cervix like Shiranai may have problems especially if the guy is into banging away.

Bigger within reason is going to be better all things being equal. In the same way a tighter vagina within reason is better. Hypothetically, imagine if you had clones, if you had two identical men in every way, both were identically good lovers, but one had a four inch penis and the other had a seven inch penis, the seven incher would give more pleasure. More positions would be available and the longer guy could vary the depth of penetration. It's more likely to trigger vaginal orgasms. Of course this varies with the woman too.

Dr. Drew on Loveline also repeatedly mentioned most women that call in to complain about penis size, complain about it being too big. it's hardly ever too small when women complain. The ones that ask about penis being too small? Always the guys.
Yep I've heard that one too. From what my female friends have told me, unless it's tiny or huge, then it's a non issue, though they have all said a little bigger and thicker is better. Another factor is that a woman's vagina will get used to a certain size after a while and shrink or grow accordingly. Basically if you're in the average size bracket, you're good to go. It's an average that evolved for a reason.

In any case unless you're going to invest in pumps or such like you're stuck with what you are born with. If it is on the small side, then up your game in other ways. There's no excuse not to with the amount of info out there on this. Even without that asking the woman what she likes is a good start.

where is the internal structure of the clitoris??
Hard to describe. If you can imagine the whole clit structure like an upside down U. The clit is on the top of the arch and the internal structure runs down either side of the entrance. Oh hang on, google is our friend link removed

I am still trying to discover ways to make penetration pleasureable. Cause I have an 8 inch dildo and it doesn't provide me with any extra stimulation at all. It doesn't do any more for me than a 5 inch dildo. what am I doing wrong??

Well for a start I would ease up on the 8 incher. I would start doing kegel exercises link removed

The sensitivity of women's vagina's(and clits) can vary a lot. It can also vary a lot with mood and arousal and even during the month. A woman I know who felt no great satisfaction with intercourse(beyond the intimacy), in the end was able to have orgasms from that alone. She just found the right guy, I suppose. Apparently he wasn't much better as a lover than most she had been with, just something clicked.

where is the internal structure of the clitoris?? I am still trying to discover ways to make penetration pleasureable. Cause I have an 8 inch dildo and it doesn't provide me with any extra stimulation at all. It doesn't do any more for me than a 5 inch dildo. what am I doing wrong??

'

It sounds to me like you're trying to find it INSIDE of you. It's not on the inside...it's on the outside.

Zorba is dead on. As men, it's our responsibility to learn every thing possible about female anatomy. I use Kegel and memorize the internal workings so I can better pleasure a woman. This is the reason why most women love oral over intercourse. Most men inadvertently stumble on to the clitoral body as they penetrate with their finger(s). It's our job to learn the proper technique on how to insert our penis while massaging the clitoral body. Once you can achieve this angle and add external clitoral stimulation then your partner will receive greater pleasure. Remember that practice makes perfect, but mental chemistry is not to be neglected.

Zorba is dead on. As men, it's our responsibility to learn every thing possible about female anatomy. I use Kegel and memorize the internal workings so I can better pleasure a woman. This is the reason why most women love oral over intercourse. Most men inadvertently stumble on to the clitoral body as they penetrate with their finger(s). It's our job to learn the proper technique on how to insert our penis while massaging the clitoral body. Once you can achieve this angle and add external clitoral stimulation then your partner will receive greater pleasure. Remember that practice makes perfect, but mental chemistry is not to be neglected.

You've summed it up very well.

Archived