So the doc doesn't know why. but why do I have light brown discharge? it started a week ago and my period has been over for a couple of weeks. It came out of nowhere and I'm also having alot of regular discharge too. I started wondering if I was pregnant. Yes I'm a virgin but my fiance's pre-cum got somewhat close to my area two weeks ago. I know it's unlikely but I heard it happens. Would this be one of the signs?? I don;t think it's an infection because there is no itching,pain or thick dischagre.

please help!

What do you mean your doctor doesn't know? Did you call, or did you actually go in for an examination?

I went in. she said alot of women have weird "bleeding" during the winter. And when I went to see her it was 5 days after my period had COMPLEATLY stopped and it started spotting again 5 days later. But that was a week ago and it was only for one day. I've had nothing for like two weeks and all of a sudden yesterday I started with this light brown discharge. I also have a heaviness feeling in my stomache. So you don't think it's likely some of his pre-cum could have swam in me?? she said she's "seen it before"

but would I ovulate 1 to two weeks after my period? I thought it was 1 week before your period. And I've never had brownish discharge, even during ovulation.

most women ovulate mid-cycle. ie, if they have a period every 4 weeks, then they ovulate at the 2 week mark (day 14) or so.

I've been losing weight, and my period has completely gotten thrown off.

you can go take a pregnancy test if you want to know for sure..... it doesn't sound likely, but i suppose it can happen. otherwise, have you lost/gained weight or have had a lot of stress? any number of factors can change your period.

they took a pregnancy test and it was negative but that was after only 3 days after his was near me. It wouldn't show that quick. I can't take another one until I miss my period. which isn't supposed to come until the 25th or 26th.

I went in. she said alot of women have weird "bleeding" during the winter. And when I went to see her it was 5 days after my period had COMPLEATLY stopped and it started spotting again 5 days later. But that was a week ago and it was only for one day. I've had nothing for like two weeks and all of a sudden yesterday I started with this light brown discharge. I also have a heaviness feeling in my stomache. So you don't think it's likely some of his pre-cum could have swam in me?? she said she's "seen it before"

It also could be that you have a polyp or cyst - nothing much to worry about but that can cause mid cycle spotting. never heard the "winter" theory - where I live we have very cold winters, I've had spotting, at different times and never heard that theory - doesn't seem to make much sense.

It also could be that you have a polyp or cyst - nothing much to worry about but that can cause mid cycle spotting. never heard the "winter" theory - where I live we have very cold winters, I've had spotting, at different times and never heard that theory - doesn't seem to make much sense.

i've never heard the winter theory either.... but maybe if you are eating a lot, stressed out because of the holidays, etc... i can see why that would make your period go funny. I know some people get hungrier in the winter, some think it is due to differences in leptin levels during the winter.

i've never heard the winter theory either.... but maybe if you are eating a lot, stressed out because of the holidays, etc... i can see why that would make your period go funny. I know some people get hungrier in the winter, some think it is due to differences in leptin levels during the winter.

it's not alot tho. Not like a period, I don't even need a panty liner. I have a gassy feeling too.

Archived