Hugging at the end of the first date

ConfusedDater

Just wanted to know can I tell anything from a HUG at the end of the first date? I thought the hug I had with the girl from last week was a nice one because of how we were cheek to cheek during the hug.

But before I get into the last hug I had, maybe I better wait and read what can you tell from a hug if she is interested or not?

you went on a date. good sign.

she hugged you back. good sign.

continue with the relationship first. stop with all this reading into crap after it being so soon. your posts are starting to look into things too deeply and sound almost the exact same each time. call her up and see if she wants to go out again. then you will know if that hug was a good one or not.

dont analyze hugs or anything else really. Just ask yourself "Did I have a good time?" and "Do I want to go out with her again?". If the answer to both of those questions is "yes, i did!" then continue to talk to her and go out with her.

You shouldnt be the least bit concerned right now whether she likes you or not. If she doesn't, you'll find out.

Yea seriously. Don't look into all these small tiny things. In one of my other posts I said it would be better if you look at the whole vibe of the date over all. In one sentence: do YOU think from what you saw she enjoyed herself? Or did she seem to show interest, etc. over all?

You where there, you experienced the whole date so it's hard for people who weren't on the date to figure out for you if she had a good time from the fact that she hugged you for instance. The best way is for you to read the signs.

Just wanted to know can I tell anything from a HUG at the end of the first date? I thought the hug I had with the girl from last week was a nice one because of how we were cheek to cheek during the hug.

But before I get into the last hug I had, maybe I better wait and read what can you tell from a hug if she is interested or not?

I can tell that perhaps I missed an opportunity to kiss.

i don't blame the OP for maybe not going for the kiss. you gotta be kind of sure first the woman is digging you and he is still not sure from the hug.

if a guy goes in for the kiss too soon (and some women wat 1 maybe 3 dates or something before kissing) she may think he is moving too soon. it all depends on the woman.

hugs don't mean crap. I went on a date last week with some chic, first date. She showed no interest in me @ all on the date and she kinda ended it saying she had to go. Its funny that she told me to give her a call sometime so we could do it again and then came in for a hug and I kinda held her hand as she was getting ready to walk away. I didn't expect anything to come from it but I was polite and gave her a call just to be nice and figured we could atleast be friends since she just moved to the area. Haven't spoken to her since. Hugs won't tell you anything. Her body language during the date might, but one of the last chics I was seeing was giving me all the right signals, chasing me, blah blah blah, then when I showed interest she ran and I saw her with another dude last night.

Best thing to do is don't analyze anything and don't expect crap from her.

i don't blame the OP for maybe not going for the kiss. you gotta be kind of sure first the woman is digging you and he is still not sure from the hug.

if a guy goes in for the kiss too soon (and some women wat 1 maybe 3 dates or something before kissing) she may think he is moving too soon. it all depends on the woman.

at least then if she rejects the kiss, he'll know rather than having to come on an itnernet forum and ask questions about it.

Ugh, CL. I don't think that's the best place for finding dates, but just my opinion.

Where I live, everyone hugs everyone else on parting, no matter what the dynamic, so I'm not sure that you should read too much into a hug. It could be out of obligation, who knows.

i have no idea what CL is, but why can't you call her?

Craiglist

I will call not sure if it will be tonight, defintely before friday. I just want to be ready if I do catch up with her because I'm VERY NERVOUS during the first phone conversation after the first date. And that's not how I want to be this time so I'm getting myself ready

dude u are so stressed out over this whole dating thing that it is going to end up doing you a disservice...take in the info you have already learned and sit back and relax...or you will go on dates and girls will read through you that you are working off someone elses advice and not your own smooth charm...take a deep breath and keep telling urself dating is easy, build that confidence and it will be as fluent as riding a bike....

Craiglist

I will call not sure if it will be tonight, defintely before friday. I just want to be ready if I do catch up with her because I'm VERY NERVOUS during the first phone conversation after the first date. And that's not how I want to be this time so I'm getting myself ready

get that very nervous thought our of ur head, if u imagine yourself screwing up and stumbling your words then you will....get the call out of your head as hard as that may seem, its almost a must.....

dude u are so stressed out over this whole dating thing that it is going to end up doing you a disservice...take in the info you have already learned and sit back and relax...or you will go on dates and girls will read through you that you are working off someone elses advice and not your own smooth charm...take a deep breath and keep telling urself dating is easy, build that confidence and it will be as fluent as riding a bike....

and the only way for the stress to fade is to start having success.

Archived