Well my ex phoned and said about her night out. It went like this.

"Hi, I'm really drunk. Barry's here (the one she cheated on me with), he's and * * * * * * * , I messed things up with you for him. Plus I don't have to explain to you anymore, I got (snogged) with two guys tonight so it's all good. I love you."

See this hurt, a lot.

Damn man...thats so harsh, sorry you had to go through that but to be honest this should give you every reason to realize that you are 100% better off without someone like that...

Karma is gonna get that girl, just worry about you from now on...her life is her business, let her screw it up for herself, literally....

What an evil minx !

Text her and say that you want no further contact & now you see her true colours , then thank god you got outta there

lol, evil minx, that sounds too cute!!

she's a trainwreck, that's what i would call her. thank goodness this woman isn't the future mother of your children, poor kids would be so messed up.

Well my ex phoned and said about her night out. It went like this.

"Hi, I'm really drunk. Barry's here (the one she cheated on me with), he's and * * * * * * * , I messed things up with you for him. Plus I don't have to explain to you anymore, I got (snogged) with two guys tonight so it's all good. I love you."

See this hurt, a lot.

Doesn't sound to me like her life his hunky dory and that she is over the relationship and has moved on. Someone who is over their ex doesn't try to twist the knife in...they are too busy having fun. I wonder if she really did make out with those guys or she just wanted to get you jealous. Not that it matters, she is behaving like a jerk. Instead of feeling hurt, look at it this way...there is trouble in paradise...she left you for greener pastures but it doesn't sound like she found them.

Archived