Now that I asked, what does it look like now?

RedPenguin

dood, no offense but your overthinking and asking questions about every single thing is very very annoying........

you asked her for a drink, trust your heart and go fo it

number one reason why most men fail is that they OVERTHINK and ask to many questions

your doing fine, keep doing what your doing and stop analyzing everything. go for the knockout, asking questions does nothing but make you overthing thus getting nervous

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dood, no offense but your overthinking and asking questions about every single thing is very very annoying........

you asked her for a drink, trust your heart and go fo it

number one reason why most men fail is that they OVERTHINK and ask to many questions

your doing fine, keep doing what your doing and stop analyzing everything. go for the knockout, asking questions does nothing but make you overthing thus getting nervous

Yeah, I know, it's just hard for me not to. I guess I just see the world in cut and dry pieces and when it's not cut and dry, it's just damn confusing.

Are you sure the e-mail address was correct? To me it sounds mainly like a turn down with a slim chance that she wanted to think about it first and will get back to you.

Yeah, it was a school email, which goes by first initial, last initial, then student id number, and I can't say for a fact, the last initial, or id, but the first letter was definitely right.

I will see her again today, so who knows what will happen. I at least gotta return my library book. LoL.

Which is what all I did basically. Except for apologizing if I was pushing her, which maybe I should have done or maybe shouldn't have.

I will see her one last time today officially then possibly one last time for next Monday, but that will be my last class day in her campus.

So I will not see her anyway, so that's maybe a bummer but maybe nothing also.

No I didn't apologize. SBJ said about it in his last reply.

I just returned my book to her and she was all sweet and everything like, thank you very much. Then I had to go to class.

So at least I made a new friend at least I guess. LoL. She's way more polite, now that I asked her out. Which I guess makes sense.

this is what you remind me of

a quaterback who habitually ask question

Ok so when i say hike i go right

yes

ok now when i go i go right, right

yes

ok now when im rolling right i throw it overhand or underhand

overhand

ok when i throw it overhand do i stop and * * * * -it back? or do i just beam it

beam it

ok when i beam it, will the receiver catch it or should i take some off

he should catch it

ok so if he catches it, should i be happy

yes

ok...............

you making progress dont keep thinking, just beam it....dont think, beam it

YOU beam her, dont ask questions just beam her.....you beam her until you cant beam her anymore

'so how about that drink?' that's what you shoulda said.

Yeah, maybe you are right but I already brought it up twice in conversation and once in email with no reply. So I don't think she wants to say yes. Dunno what you think. I even gave her a chance to reschedule when she doesn't have class and asked her if there was any other time, but still nothing. So it looks like it's getting nowhere fast.

Yeah, maybe you are right but I already brought it up twice in conversation and once in email with no reply. So I don't think she wants to say yes. Dunno what you think. I even gave her a chance to reschedule when she doesn't have class and asked her if there was any other time, but still nothing. So it looks like it's getting nowhere fast.

Why are you e-mailing her when you just said you went to the library and talked face to face. You should have asked then instead of emailing and waiting.

I emailed her on Monday night after I saw her and talked to her face to face now. She didn't say anything about the email and didn't reply to my email. She also never said anything about going for a drink or anything today. But I asked her once at first about going for a drink, and tried to let her reschedule but nothing. Then I said too bad you have claass until 9 and can I get your number to reschedule sometime? Nothing and she looked like she definatly did not want to give me her number and just wrote her email really quickly and did not smile after she gave it to me.

I really don't think she wants to go, because of how she acts. I think she's being nice in turning me down. I know I could be wrong, but when you ask someone 2-3 times if they want to go for a drink, isn't that enough?

EDIT: To tell you the truth, she looked like she didn't really care to give me any contact info and actually almost forgot to write out her email for me. It was a school one that hardly anyone checks or uses that she gave me anyway. That to me alone smells no no no. LoL.

You are not going to see her again after next semester, so why keep pursuing? You did a good job stepping to the plate and it seems you are proud of yourself for it, now it will be that much easier when the next hottie comes along.

This is 100% true. SuperSport, you are a great replier, LoL.

Archived