Stuck between a rock and a hard place...

This is the first time i've ever tried this, so go easy on me. Here's the story... 12 years ago i met a wonderful girl and we dated for 2 years. It ended when she wanted a child and i wasn't ready. She had the child and lives with the childs father. Last year we got back together, I was living 5 hours out of town and we 'dated' on weekends - now i live in town and she is everything i have ever wanted, if there is such a thing as a soulmate - she's it. The problem is that she still lives with the father of her child, ther is NOTHING between them, and this i truly believe... but i'm feeling left out. I sit home alone waiting for her to get some free time. I would kill to have her sitting with me as i type this (though, then i wouldn't need to right?). Anyhow, I can't ask her to 'break up' the psudo family - and i cant' take the lonliness. Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I love her - i simply can't walk away

Thanks for listening

G

Hey man,

What your asking of her is gonna be pretty difficult. She is a mother now her child is more than likely her #1 priority no question. YOu say she doesnt' feel anything for the Father. In my opinion that further proves her child is #1 she is staying with the father of her baby so her baby can have a Father growing up. I say if you love her go for it and you HAVE TO UNDERSTAND that this kid is going to effect what she does in the future. If you can respect that and understand taht you may have a shot. In fact, when you begin the conversation with her bring it up. Say I respect the fact and understand that you are still with this guy b/c you want whats best for your child. She will respect you for that. YOu have a very difficult task ahead of you. Good luck

The reality is in your face but the hard part is making the first move.

Your feeling for this woman seems to be strong and if she truly loves you the same then you should tell her your desire. If there is nothing going on with the father of her child then it should not be an issue at all.

At the most you deserve this if you are truly in her heart.

Make your move, don't wait, and don't be a toy that gets played with occasionally.

Good luck to you.