"Don't worry about it"

Dougie_D

I get this a lot. A lot more when I was younger, though. I really believe this has been my downfall in life. In middleschool, highschool, and college...that was my main objective. To find a girlfriend. In highschool...it was so bad, I had asked teachers to hook me up with kids in their other classes.

I was SUPER DESPERATE.

Now that I'm done with school. Basically no social life to hang out with females...I'm coming to the point, I will never ever find a girl.

Yes, I would love it...but I am finally trying to get myself financially rather than finding a love one.

Being 26 years old... is it safe to say "don't worry about it" or should I be worried?!

Well I must say that desperation may be what is detracting the ladies.

There are a few guys on here that want g/fs sooo badly, but they seem to forget that confidence is a BIG part of the eqaution.

In order to attract attention one must have confidence, confidence, and oh yes confidence. When a woman see's a guy try too hard or act in such desperation it is an instant turn-off. Then you are back at square one.

Start reading up on self-empowerment books, do little things each day that will build up your confidence.

Well it's not very flattering for a guy to ask you out just because he wants A girlfriend and not necessarily because he wants YOU...

Don't worry that you won't find a girl. Worry that finding a girl was the only thing you were concentrating on. I believe it is a mistake to pin all your happiness onto only one thing such as finding someone to love you or getting a lot of money etc. Investments fail, relationships break down and then you have nothing to fall back on. If you have no social life and want one, then try some things out. Take some classes or join some clubs, have some fun along the way. Then even if you don't get a girl, you'll still have other things.

I get this a lot. A lot more when I was younger, though. I really believe this has been my downfall in life. In middleschool, highschool, and college...that was my main objective. To find a girlfriend. In highschool...it was so bad, I had asked teachers to hook me up with kids in their other classes.

I was SUPER DESPERATE.

Now that I'm done with school. Basically no social life to hang out with females...I'm coming to the point, I will never ever find a girl.

Yes, I would love it...but I am finally trying to get myself financially rather than finding a love one.

Being 26 years old... is it safe to say "don't worry about it" or should I be worried?!

desperate = unattractive...........

and yes get your self finicially right before you enter a relationship

relationships cost money

save your money and dont get into anything serious until you are about 30. I just broke up with my boyfriend and he was 27 and had saved nothing, same with me and I just turned 25 and if you dont come from a finally apt family then you will both struggle with money issues which will put a strain on your relationship. as it was said relationships cost money.

Archived