My Ex boyfriend said hes not over his ex so we broke up, what should I do ?

Hi everyone - from my previous email i got some good advice.

Why i liked him so much was because he would organise a date and then when he went home he would text saying how he was looking forward to the next nite that we would meet, he would say how he loved kissing and hugging me and loved us being together and said he wanted to get to know me better so he took me out for dinner and talked for ages.

I think his ex found out about me i know he is not back with her, but i hope in time he will sort out his head and come back as he said to me that he wasnt a bad person and i know that. He is just a great guy and they are hard to find and i miss him which never happens me after a month..... Could it happen that he could release what i meant to him and feel the same as me..??

If he is not over his ex then it is best that you move on. A lot of people, in an effort to get over their ex, think that dating someone new is the key...so they start a relationship, say all the right love words to the new person...yet in their heart are missing their ex. It is very unfair to the person who is now in the relationship with them. You have only been with him for a month so at least it wasn't that long. Try to move on with your life and don't wait around for him to come back.

I would just write him off as an ex, old news, whatever... just forget him. But if he ever does come back... then give him a shot. Just dont wait around. You could have been just a rebound, and maybe he didnt really care about you. Or maybe he did... but just still had feelings for his ex.. in which case you would have to respect the fact that he stepped away so he didnt hurt you worse.

Archived