"down there" worries....(it's ugly and not normal!!!)

aNnAeLiZaBeTh

But there is something a little different about a girls labia hanging out a little that just grosses me out. It's kinda like a little tongue sticking out of you saying "nah nah nah nah boo boo..." haha.

most women have a labia that sticks out. in fact, a guy on another post said he really prefers it like that because otherwise it looks like a little kid's...i'm already self conscious about it, you could've phrased it better. maybe you should try making your point in a way that isn't quite so dang rude, because you never know whom you have "grossed out" with yours...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahah.. Climmie.. I think I would too, I find penises to be beautiful things myself.

"Gosh, that was educational!!

The one thing that struck me was, do men actually find that attractive?"

well, climmie, it's a darn good thing they do.. Where would we be if they didn't?

I agree I rather look at penises. I find it rather gross looking at other women's ahems myself.

Anne,

Up until I got married at 28, I dated quite a few women, and can tell you that the world would be a very boring place if they all looked alike. Thats half the fun, if you know what I mean!!! No two women look identical, and there is no such thing as an ugly AHEM. It's beautiful because it's YOUR ahem, and no one elses. Honest. I love ahems!LOL!!

lol thank you! that makes me feel much better about my ahem lol

Well, kimsguy.. that's great that guys feel like that!

"Anne,

Up until I got married at 28, I dated quite a few women, and can tell you that the world would be a very boring place if they all looked alike. Thats half the fun, if you know what I mean!!! No two women look identical, and there is no such thing as an ugly AHEM. It's beautiful because it's YOUR ahem, and no one elses. Honest. I love ahems!LOL!!"

Actually, even though the equipment is about the same, guy's penises are all slightly different too.

We are ALL different. Thank God! Who'd want to look exactly like someone else? That is what makes life so interesting.

most women have a labia that sticks out. in fact, a guy on another post said he really prefers it like that because otherwise it looks like a little kid's...i'm already self conscious about it, you could've phrased it better. maybe you should try making your point in a way that isn't quite so dang rude, because you never know whom you have "grossed out" with yours...

amen. i found that really offensive too.

and after looking at all of those pictures on the vulva revealed i do feel alot better about mine.

really?? it's really fascinating to know yourself--even in the "down there" region. you should really consider it. one day that you have the house to yourself, you should take a small hand mirror and take a look...it's not perverted or anything, it's just your womanhood. it's yours--be familiar with it and know it. after all, it is your best friend

lol dont be embarrassed! you really should consider it. make yourself a strong cranberry juice and vodka first

Maybe after a glass of Pinot Noir. I'll give a report here if I do that. I wonder if those sites have any photos of older vulvas? Would they look any different than the young ones?

I think I'm going to vomit.

Maybe after a glass of Pinot Noir. I'll give a report here if I do that. I wonder if those sites have any photos of older vulvas? Would they look any different than the young ones?

I think I'm going to vomit.

Yes, several of them are from mature females. Don't worry, IMHO the vulva ages really well, as being a structure with no bone or muscle support, it keeps its shape.

Here is a quote from that site:

Women are often ashamed for their vulvas, and men are often shamed for their fascination with them. Yet every woman has one and most men like them and want them.

Trust me, for males, the vulva is one of the most beautiful body structures.

we "hang" a little differently, just as men do...

it make sense for the labia to form a little protective pocket thing over your genitals... dont worry about it sweetheart, no man worth your body will think your labia are any less than beautiful

seriously... I hated mine too, but when you have an SO that literally worships your body, and finds EVERYTHING about you sexy or charming... you will realise how stupid it is to worry about something so silly

yes, yes he does (like coming home at 6 am drunk off his face when I expected home by midnight...)

BUT, the point is... if a guy loves you, then he will love all of you. You can even get your period heavily halfway through sex and he wont freak out... a-symmetrical labia is not something the OP should leave sleep over

Archived