"down there" worries....(it's ugly and not normal!!!)

aNnAeLiZaBeTh

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, being 18 working in a gym, whch means you get to wrk out for free whch can be expensive these days is great. Getting ready for school is awesome. When you are 34 like me, you will have things to say like I do. However, my jobs are not as impressive as it sounds. Thank you though.

• 2 weeks later...
haha, i made that post about hating my vagina. i feel you. it's really horrible and i feel it's so gross. it's not the clamshell kind if you know what i mean. ewewew.

i know everyone says love it because it's beautiful and everything but it's so hard when it looks like something my cat puked up.

too far? haha.

OMG, how could any woman "hate" their vagina? I just don't understand it. I don't know you, but i'm pretty sure that I would love your vagina unconditionally should we ever meet. I usually reserve unconditional love for family members and childhood friends, but i'll make an exception for your vagina.

*jotting down note to self for future reference*

Unconditional love reserved for:

- mom

- dad

- younger sister

- pet

- stanger's vagina from internet who i'll never meet

For serious, women worrying about their vagina.... it's called "bumping uglies", and that's said in the most endearing way possible. They're all so damned beautiful. I doubt that anyone has anything at all to even remotely worry about.

Why would we complain about the labia not being simmetrical? If you look closely, male genitalia is not simmetrical either. The penis will usually lean to one side and one of the testicles will hang lower than the other. That's the way it is.

I never thought about doing surgery to "correct" that, as from the start I was explained that it was normal.

I hang to the left. I've always wondered if I was born that way or if decades of just hanging it to that side made it stay. Hmmmm. Does anyone have the answer? I looked into surgery, but I figured it would be easier to just buy a rope or a harness.

yeah, every guy I've dated isn't symmetrical down there. I always thought it was cute. But there is something a little different about a girls labia hanging out a little that just grosses me out. It's kinda like a little tongue sticking out of you saying "nah nah nah nah boo boo..." haha.

No way! That's completely sexy. I think I many men even like it more. When her labia is sticking out like that, it's not saying "nah, nah, nah, nah, boo" to me llike it is to you.

Although my last GF was an American, strangely, her labia spoke to me in Italian. Since I don't speak italian, and my GF didn't speak italian either, she couldn't translate for me. However, i'm pretty sure that whatever sweet nothings her labia was whispering in my ear... it was beautiful and profound. I'd like to imagine that her labia was reciting verses from famous 19th century poets.

However, occasionally, her labia would speak to me in English (with a heavy accent of course), and I admit that when it started quoting passages from Salman Rushdie's Satanic Verses, I got a bit freaked out.

Still, I loved her so. Sweet, sweet labia.

Well, I'm surprised by the fact that females find penises to be attractive.

I find penises disgusting, I rather look at a vulva for extended periods of time

I never thought about the relative attractiveness of my penis before one particular GF started bringing it up to me. During one particular conversation in bed, she said that mine was "beautiful". I thought that was odd. Shouldn't a man's penis be mean and tough and scary and strong. "Beautiful"? That didn't seem right. So then she changed it to "attractive". "You just have the most attractive penis."

So, the next day my penis was all abuzz. It was walking around town like it owned the place. I was happy that my penis had received a healthy dose of admiration and self esteem, but then I started thinking that it was too much... that all this praise was going to my penis's head. So, basically, when I got home, I reprimanded my penis and had a frank discussion with it about grace and humility. It's still acting pretty damn cocky, but at least it doesn't get carried away with itself like it used to.

Jettison, I knew you would find this thread eventually, after your clitoris and the devil got trashed.

I think you're still in a funny mood, no?

I think penises are beautiful. What else is so hard and so soft at the same time? They are a miracle of natural engineering.

Jettison, I knew you would find this thread eventually, after your clitoris and the devil got trashed.

I think you're still in a funny mood, no?

I think penises are beautiful. What else is so hard and so soft at the same time? They are a miracle of natural engineering.

I agree Cimmie. I think that penises were developed a long time ago by nobel prize winning, German scientists in top secret labs. There is no other way to explain it.

Archived