Nipple and Breast imperfections

android12

I'm new to this (yay) haha, got a new bf about 2 months ago. He's experienced compared to me who is still rather innocent hahaha but i'm willing to try new things at least once. oops a lil off topic but my concern at the moment are my boobs! i have good sized boobs © but i have 2 issues:

1. lumps on my nipples (i went to the doctor and apparently they are milk glands, and some women seem to have them on the surface or somethin)

2. hairs around my nipples. i have little stray hairs around my nipples and there are more than just 1 or 2, its more like 10+ >__

I wouldn't worry about nipples..

As for the hair, I'd pull them out. Sounds extremely painful I know but I'd rather do that than have my guy think " * * *?"

Take a painkiller beforehand. You can also use ice to numb the pain..

edit: hair grow thicker when you shave. When you pull them out they stay the same or get thinner. At least that's what hair on my legs do! It also doesn't hurt over time.

My mom had the hairs around her nipples, she just shaved them off. I remember walking in the door, from school and she was in the bathroom with the door open. O_O shaving her breasts. I was scarred for life! Nah, Im just kidding, I just gave her a weird look and went into my room. Later she told me what she had been doing.

I have a slight breast imperfection, since I had a breast reduction, my right breast didnt drain as well as the left, so its slightly bigger. I was so embarrassed, but my fiance said he didnt even notice until I said something.

Maybe he wont notice, if he does do what starlily said ^_^

*huggles*

Aurora

No don't shave it. It will definitely grow thicker. It will be like your underarm hair... Now that would suck..

Oh I'm sure he will be touching you all over.. and ever better, kissing your boobs. Awesome feeling..

I doubt your guy will have any complaints, unless the hairs are thick or long, in which case I would pluck them. You mgiht be able to get them removed, almost if not permantently. However, you probably don't need to do so.

haha! i couldnt help but laugh at the confusion that happened above about shaving hahaha! course i wouldnt...geesh id turn into this ape girl with underarm hair covered breasts! HAHAHA thanks for the tips guys! made me feel alot better ^_^ as for the bumps - either tell him outright what they r or just go with the excited excuse HAHAHAH he's pretty open minded from what i can tell so far! HAHAHA

What is really the worst that could happen in this situation?

He thinks you are disgusting and never wants to see you naked again. Would this be the type of guy you would really want anyway?

Or he will notice and not think twice about it, or notice and love it.

Honestly don't worry about it. I dated a girl who was shy in that department too - to the point that she didn't like to take her bra off etc. She had a great body (breasts included IMHO!) and I wanted ALL of her. We all come as a package and all have bits that WE think are not great - but if the other person really likes you, they probably won't even notice. Just relax, and you'll be pleasantly surprised. Don't get too paranoid and cover up though, otherwise he might think its him making you nervous / uncomfortable and that can create more problems (talking to him might help)

I agree- he'll look if you tell him about them. Honestly I thought all women had small bumps on their nipples. I do, and never even thought about a guy thinking it was gross-- no one has EVER said anything about it. I really really wouldnt worry about it.

No one has perfect boobs, and they are always different even if one has a beauty mark and the other doesn't.

I myself have one boob slightly bigger then the other (my right one is bigger hehe).

To tell you the truth he never noticed it until one day I was making a big deal about it and he was like let me look at them again lol.... he never noticed it in all the months of him looking, touching and kissing them lol.

I guess we also tend to worry more because they are our own boobs and we see them everyday.

I personally want a breast reduction I'm a 34 DD and I'd like to be a full C or a small D.

But I for the most part am happy with them

You should be happy with yours too, I am sure your bf won't care about them... guys just love boobs in general!!!

Truthfully, I think I had the pumps around the nipples, if their what I think your talking about, but their gone now. I have some nasty scars from my breast reduction, around the nipple, down the underside of the breast and then a U shape where the breast meets the chest. I was SO scared that Matthew would say something about them, because I was embarrassed, but I talked to him before hand and he said they were fine ^^ (Besides he knew about the surgery before hand). But I think Im getting off the topic...

I wouldnt worry about it ^^

*huggles*

Aurora

Was your reduction painful... I am very interested in hearing about what you went through if you'd be willing to share with me Will the scars so away???

Oh yea, it was painful, only because afterwards they sent me home with Morphine for a pain killer and we found out Im allergic >.

I didnt get any replacement pills because I lived out in the country when I had the surgery, and the hospital was in Oklahoma City. *shrugs* my doctor just never replaced the pills >.

Theres a new type of Breast Reduction now, where they make a small slit on the underside of your breast and "suck" everything out...or something, but my doctor didnt offer that. So I went the other way, they took the nipple off, cut me open, removed a pound from each breast, sewed me back up, placed the nipple back on and I couldnt do anything for 3 months. Although, I had sugery Aug. 9th I went back to work on the 25th a girls got bills ya know?

Anywho, the scars prolly wont go away, which sucks a little but I can live with it I guess ^^ I just wont flash random people as much any more. (j/k)

But yea, I think Im stealing the thread, so if you have anymore questions Id be more than happy to answer. Send me a PM ^^

*huggles*

Aurora

I never knew there was an idea of perfection in female breasts or nipples. I never knew one man who could articulate it, and i think I could more than most I know. There simply is not a perfect.

one of my brests is a little fuller/bigger than the other but the lingerieseller told me most woman has that

just a little a pity b/c the model bikinitop I liked shows that a little so I think I will buy another

Me as well having a few hears, but not big or thick and lightblond/white. If they are longer / more thick than usual, I pull them out (between my nails) but it is very very occasionally.

Archived