Well it was Nov 2, my livein lover of 7 years, told me it was over. This was after the sign went on our house to sell it..............now what. she moved out 1 month later.. Christmas was a blur...........This was the life we created and shared and I thought loved........now what, im living back home with mom and dad after seventeen years of being on my own. I sold the house which was mine. I just bought a house at the beach, which my lover and I always talked about....its very bitter sweet.. I was also just diagnosed with breast cancer. I move in two weeks will mostly be in the hospital for masectomy in one month. And I feeling so blue that all I want to do is be in her arms....................what do I do, she don't want me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is next.................

I am so sorry! It makes me feel good that I ran for breast cancer this year because I will be helping you. I dont know what to tell you about your Lover. Just keep your family close and trying to think happy thoughts if at all possiable

• 3 weeks later...

I've been reading post for about a week to try to get some understanding and comfort about my breakup with my girlfriend. I came accross your post and my heart goes out to you. I think that right now you need to concentrate on getting healthy and taking care of yourself. I know it's hard and you want her in your life but sometimes it's just not meant to be. Right now you need to heal physically and emotionally for yourself. Take care of yourself and I will most definitely say a prayer for you.