Depressed, but won't give up life, lol.. need some help

Yeah, anyways, I am not ready to give up my life for some girl or anything like some of these people, but I really would like some help or some tips... K, I have a feeling that this girl I like is ignoring me, I don't really know why, at the beginning we both had a splendid time and all, we got along real well, but now suddenly, it seems as if she is backing off..I Invited her to my birthday party which is coming up on the first of march and hers is on the 22nd of February and I didnt get an invitation from her, but my friend did. Somethings wrong thats for sure, I mean I could still get an invitation, but I doubt I will, I am EXTEREMELY paranoid, but sort of feel depressed... I don't, I have a lot of girls around me all my life and still do, its just she, the one I really like.. I don't know........... HELP! lol.. or I will jumP! haha... If u guys cant Help I understand..

well, just ask her if you were invited, maybe your invitation goes without saying, could this be a possibility. maybe she just assmues that you are going and thus no invitation. If it turns out that it is not the case, then there is a problem within the realtionship and you two need to work it out.

Well I found out her bday the first week I meet her, and its been months now and I heard from a friend that she is having a party and has invited my friend... But I didnt get an invitation... there OBVIOUSLY is a problem.... But I am think of just telling her straight out.. That if she has a problem with me, she should tell it to me, cause I don't like people that pretend to be your friends or whatever...

Yeah man, do exactly that, face the prob head on, it's the best way. It could be a totally reasonable excuse but if it's a bogus one at least you know and can move on and she will be feeling guilty and silly. Some women like to have you guessing, get it out of her and she can play no more games. Be very polite though

Later

Rabs

Very simple docz, just ask her straight in the face "How's your party preps coming along?" See what's her reaction like.

At the same time, throw your own party and don't invite her. Some people don't know how it feels like till they get a taste of their own bad medicine. Give her a dose now.

Rock on dude.