Devinberry10

So I am in a Pickle. I really really really love this girl. I love her laugh. Her Smile. Her eyes. Her personality and her sense of humor is just to die for. When im around her I feel like im on cloud 9 like im high as a kite when im not lol. She makes me so happy just being in her presence. I love every little thing about her. She is so perfect in my eyes I would not ask her to change anything for me or for anyone. When I am not with her I feel so sad and I feel like im going thru withdrawls. It didnt just happen this Crush and Love I have for her developed over the course of 4 months. At first I was in denial LOL. But I truly do love her I would do anything for her. I would give her my last dollar to make sure she was happy and full. I know most people just want sex and stuff but I dont even want that from her. I mean thats cool if that happened one day down the road but I respect her so much. I just want to spend time with her to get to know her better. I just LOVE her hugs. I know she likes me back but I am not that great at Flirting and stuff. We text sometimes but shes not a big texter so usally she doesnt respond back but she always tells me she read it. Sometimes we have spoke on the phone. BUT.... this is why im in a pickle she is married :( whats the best way to build on our relationship? How can I win her over? She is 25 years older than me BTW. She is so beautiful I cannot get her outta my head. She must not be happy with her current marriage she told me she was young and dumb when she got married to him.

What you are is obsessed with someone else's wife.

She is a woman who is 25 years your senior, not a girl.

You will not find advice on this site on how to get her or how to build a relationship because SHE IS MARRIED.

If you were her husband, would you like her to be unfaithful to you?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived