How to introduce to my parents??

NYCBrooklyn

So me and a guy have been dating for about 2 months now and have decided we want to make things official between us meaning we’re in a relationship.

I’m studying abroad and he surprised me with a trip out to see me, I told my parents this and they seemed pleased and told me to enjoy my weekend.

My boyfriend is picking me up from the airport next week, driving 7 hours in total for this! He will be staying at mine that night and will obviously meet my parents. They know about him but I’m unsure how to introduce them? I’m so happy with him despite it been a short space of time, he makes me so happy, he spoils me rotten and just makes me feel so special and I hope my parents can see this.

There shouldn't be any red flags or twinges in your gut. The only thing I'm sensing from you is gut feelings of hesitancy because it's only been two months.

In this case the problem isn't with your parents. It's with you and the fact that you've only known each other for two months and you can't seem to shake off your hesitancy. Why justify what he's like to you to anyone? If he's the real deal, you know it deep down. You don't have to say it here or prove it to anyone. Be a little more cautious and get to know each other more. You're nervous about the short two month span of time. Listen to your gut instincts and be observant in your time together.

Archived