Been with this new girl for a while, but don’t know what do to... help?

Kevin1995

Hey! So I have been seeing this girl named Kim after the other girl broke up with me. I met Kim first time last year because of my friend. We were playing basketball with my friend and her friends.

It was like one day and then we never met after that so we just kept sending snaps to each other everday till now.

Also one time she was calling me to bring her food and at that time I was home and she was with her friends in the city... I said no because I felt like I was being used as a «delivery guy» and she eventually agreed and said that she was sorry and it was mainly because she was lazy.

We have been to carnival, hiking and hanging around in the neighbourhood. (just what normal friend would do) She recently asked me out to get a drink after she comes home from vacation.... could this be a date? She is mostly playful with me and I remember at the carnival she was throwing water at me. I do like this girl so should I ask her out?

Gee whiz, when you say you've been "seeing this girl" that sort of implies you're dating her. So you haven't actually asked her out. What are you waiting for? She's may give up if you don't ask her out soon. She tried to get you to come over with the food excuse and you didn't go for it. (Sheesh, you couldn't take a hint?) Go get a drink with this girl and then start asking her out. How much more prodding do you need?

We have been to carnival, hiking and hanging around in the neighbourhood. (just what normal friend would do) She recently asked me out to get a drink after she comes home from vacation.... could this be a date? She is mostly playful with me and I remember at the carnival she was throwing water at me. I do like this girl so should I ask her out?

Er - it sounds like you've already had some dates but you didn't clue in that they were dates. So yes, you should ask her out properly. She's probably wondering why you haven't escalated things yet, and if you don't act soon, she will get bored and move on.

Er - it sounds like you've already had some dates but you didn't clue in that they were dates. So yes, you should ask her out properly. She's probably wondering why you haven't escalated things yet, and if you don't act soon, she will get bored and move on.

I know right! I just saw it as just what a normal friend would do together.

Archived