Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: From Obese to fit... first step on my journey!

Platinum Member
    Yay Dale! You go! Such a cutie!

Originally Posted by LHGirl
    Yay Dale! You go! Such a cutie!
    Awww you are making me blush!

Itís sad really, I struggled with confidence around girls....I would tell my mates who would then tell her mates and then tell her. Iíd just then blush or go shy and never talk to them.....when really with confidence I could have had a fair chance with any of the girls I liked!

Saddens me, because Iím such a caring guy...no need to look back, only forward!

Hi guys!

Just a 2Ib loss this week, I'd prefer to have lost more but 2Ib is a healthy loss, and that of course doesn't reflect the amount off my waist. Total lost in the last 7 weeks is now about 21 pounds.

I'm off to the gym later, but I'm going to pick up the Halo Ice Cream, low sugar, low carb low fat. That can be my treat today.... I'm not having a full day of this week, I really want to stick at it.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Dalesboy
    Hi guys!

Just a 2Ib loss this week, I'd prefer to have lost more but 2Ib is a healthy loss, and that of course doesn't reflect the amount off my waist. Total lost in the last 7 weeks is now about 21 pounds.

I'm off to the gym later, but I'm going to pick up the Halo Ice Cream, low sugar, low carb low fat. That can be my treat today.... I'm not having a full day of this week, I really want to stick at it.
    Congrats Dale! Hey, better a 2 lb. loss than a 2 lb. gain, right? And yes, 2 lb. is a very healthy loss.

Love me some Halo Top ice cream. Yummy.

Originally Posted by LHGirl
    Congrats Dale! Hey, better a 2 lb. loss than a 2 lb. gain, right? And yes, 2 lb. is a very healthy loss.

Love me some Halo Top ice cream. Yummy.
    Thanks LHGirl! :)

My mother came over yesterday, she hasn't seen me for 6 weeks....she said she could see a big difference, and said she was honestly not saying it to make me feel better. I know I want to be another stone and half down (another 21 pounds) at least by the beginning of September..... I suppose I'm getting a little impatient as I know where I want to get to....and I know it's entirely possible now!

Platinum Member
    Hi Dake,
    Glad to read that its all still going well for you. Its winter where I live, and Im eating porridge here for breakfast which really fills me. I was making Birchen muesli with apricot nectar and serving with low fat Greek style yoghurt. That was so filling for me that I was only able to have a small dose. I dont thibk I need to lose weight, but definitely want to add sone definition abd more firmness. If I can put on weight, but out it on as muscle, I will be happy. My skin is improving well with the healthier choices, some exercises and good skin care.

Ive never had a spray tan, but next sumner, Im going to try a good quality natural one for special occasions.

Sounds like it's all working well for you Silverbirch! I must admit my appetite has reduced quite a bit, I never now feel I really need to snack like I use to. This week I noticed however I have not been eating as much and skipping lunch. Tended to have breakfast around 10.30am, then fruit and yogurt in the afternoon, finally evening meal. I wonder if this is the reason why I've not lost as much this week, as I've not been eating enough.

Something I have been wondering, I have stretch marks from when I put all this weight on, and I appreciate I'm going to have excess skin.....is it too late to use something like baby oil?

Keep returning to this photo I found, taken around 2007 when I was 22/23. Helps me focus where I want to be, and beyond!
    [Register to see the link]

Platinum Member
    Dale,about the stretch marks. Its hard to tell. I was a tiny woman and gave birth to a slightly large baby many years ago. I dont seem to have stretch marks, but that I may have had some on my legs, but they are not noticeable now and havent been dor a lob time. There is a much better product tibbaby oil which you can use fir a whole range orctgibgs. Is inexpensive and I like the smell. Its called Mrs Palmers serum. I will see if I can find pic and link

Platinum Member
    [Register to see the link] .
    Here is one of their products to prevent stretch marks, but it isnt the one I use. I will be back.

Platinum Member
    This is what I use for a heap of things. Its excellent. Baby oil is generally petroleum-based but these products based on cocoa and shea butter. Shea butter is my favourite ingredient and I use a Neutrigena Intense Moisture Night Mask sonetinea whichbis based on shea butter. Every priduct based on shea butter has helped me. I recall varios butters youccould buy on Ebay from Africa which sone people made their own skincare from and swore by them and they were CHEAP

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice