What is my EX motive? HELP!!!

A few weeks ago my gf told me that a random girl came to her job, and asked her did she know MY EX. The girl showed her pics of me & my ex together, and even of her! (My GF! I know CREEPY!!!) The girl later says she’s my EX’s friend, & that my EX put her up to asking my gf questions. Mind you, me & my EX have been broken up, no communication for almost a YEAR now. So why would she set her homegirl up to ask my gf did she know her or me?? #Ex #Motives #Help!

It's Crazy Ex-Girlfriend syndrome. I think your ex has been so obsessed with you that she's been spending the last year crying to her girl friend that the girl friend felt motivated to confront your girlfriend and find out if you've been dating her. I would be worried for the other shoe to drop. That is a visit from your crazy ex-girlfriend to your girlfriend to tell her all about how bad you are. You may want to tell your current girlfriend if there's anything she needs to know about your past.

The thing is my gf already knows my ex. I’ve cheated on my ex, with my current gf. (I know crazy, & I was a**hole!) So they’ve already exchanged words before, and even fought. My gf finding out anything new, isn’t the issue at all. What I just want to know is WHAT WAS THE POINT of my ex putting her friend up to asking my gf questions? Or making sure it was her? Mind you, my ex is the one who didn’t even want to be friends after the relationship. So she couldn’t be hurt!

She ain't playin' with a full deck, that's why.

You seem to gravitate towards instability and drama, given your previous threads. Your ex and your current girlfriend both evidently come with their own share of volatility.

I have to wonder, though: you have said before that your girlfriend gets violent when you try to take space. This indicates she's not a stable person. Are you sure her odd encounter with your ex's friend actually happened?

She ain't playin' with a full deck, that's why.

You seem to gravitate towards instability and drama, given your previous threads. Your ex and your current girlfriend both evidently come with their own share of volatility.

I have to wonder, though: you have said before that your girlfriend gets violent when you try to take space. This indicates she's not a stable person. Are you sure her odd encounter with your ex's friend actually happened?

Lol yes, it really did. So she wasn’t trying to look for a reason to get violent. Like I mentioned before, she only gets violent when I try to leave her, not when she hear rumors.

Archived