Why do dumpers spread hurtful lies

Young mind

Hi all,

As I write/vent ,I can not express the anger I feel, I would like outside opinions

As to why my ex gf, would take the cheap route to spread silly rumors about me and our break up, I mean has someone else been in this situation?

I have posted about my break up last Sept, she dumped me, I'm getting to a better place and accepted and move on, only to hear today from a friend who heard from another friend, that my ex said various damaging things about me, including I repeated physically abused her, I mean what's the rationale about that, she was the dumper, she was with someone else few weeks later, I mean I begged so I should be the angry one.

I mean I can't even imagine, what's the point?, another blow to me? The final blow?

What's the rationale everyone?

This is so sad, and hurtful, almost when I thought I was moving on

Had she ever accused you of being emotionally (or any kind of abuse) abusive while she was still in the relationship with you? I ask because it seems very unlikely that someone would make up a story like that.

In any event if there was never any kind of abuse, verbal, mental, physical, emotional then perhaps she started the rumour so that she didn't look like the bad guy??

Had she ever accused you of being emotionally (or any kind of abuse) abusive while she was still in the relationship with you? I ask because it seems very unlikely that someone would make up a story like that.

In any event if there was never any kind of abuse, verbal, mental, physical, emotional then perhaps she started the rumour so that she didn't look like the bad guy??

I don't understand the rationale for it, I never did anything to her, we had a lot of arguments about me being stressed about my work but I never abused her emotionally even to think about physically, as strange is it to make up that story, even confusing for me, I mean I imagined the story will be how weak I was to beg her to come back to me, but physically abuse,it's difficult to imagine

Archived