HELP: How does he feel?

Couldntthinkof

Ok so, sorry this is going to be a long one, but I’m seriously confused and could really use some help.

I moved into a new shared house a year ago and an really confused about the relationship between me and my (guy) housemate.

We have had a flirty relationship from the offset and I quickly began to really enjoy his company, we would always have great conversations and I started to develop stronger feelings, probably because he would always make lighthearted jokes about us getting it on. But I made it quite clear It couldn’t happen because we are housemates. Anyway, he then proceeded to make a comment about the looks of one of my friends and that changed my feelings completely, I was over it. Until recently.

We go to the pub quite a lot together, he does really kind things for me, like bringing me things when I’m unwell and we generally have a really nice relationship. Problem is he is very hard to read. He has a flirting banter with my friends, infact anyone he come in contact with. But always whilst staring at me. He give me the ‘look’ I’m sure your all familiar with but then talks about others.

We recently fell out, because he tried to overstep the boundary I have put in place with my friends because I don’t want to feel awkward in my house and he was very apologetic. But I’m just so confused by his differing actions and can’t figure out if he likes me and is doing things to test me, or just generally doesn’t care?

Any advise would be really appreciated

There is nothing to be confused with....sure he likes you, but he probably like other girls too. He's a guy...he wants to get laid eventually and he will seek opportunity when he can.

You need to stop viewing relationship like those fairy-tales your parents read to you when you were a kid. That S%^& doesn't happen. It's all about hormones, and getting some. With guys it's get sex first, then maybe romance later ...if it happens. He's trying to get into your pants, and will manipulate the situation by gaining your trust, making you jealous, etc.

Archived