Lea241

I have been with my partner for 7 years we broke up after 2 years because he had found someone else and within a week he was with her

I was getting over him when he messaged me I thought he was going to tell me he had got the new girl pregnant but that wasn't it he wanted to get back with me so me being completely in love with him had him back

We moved in together with my son as well and have been that way for 5 years he asked me to marry him which I said yes I never wanted to marry my sons dad

We got two dogs and I thought we was happy

It wasn't perfect I was a nightmare when he went out thinking he was going to cheat on me

Just over Two weeks ago he started acting funny ignoring my phone calls not talking to me I asked what was wrong and always got nothing I'm tired from work

Two weeks Thursday I asked again to which I got nothing just leave me alone he walked out and hasn't been back since only to get some of his things but not all of them

I am completely devastated I have tried to message him and ask what's going on all I'm getting is I need time I don't know what I want I can't understand how someone can go from speaking to someone every day to completely ignoring me it's tearing me apart

He sent me a message saying he knows we need to talk and asking me if we was to break up would I let him see my son to which I said it would be up to my son if he wanted to see him and agreed we need to talk

This has happened he sent me a message saying I don't know what I want but I think we need time but I still want to see you and he wants to see my son

I asked him as friends he didn't reply

We have a car together and it's in his name

The car has been having problems and I took it in today because he arranged it

I spoke to him today and said to him what's going on he told me he doesn't know what he wants and wants time

I replied how much this is hurting me and that I didn't want it over I asked him about what he said about seeing us and he said would you let me and I told him it would be up to my son but if he wanted to be my friend it wasn't going to happen because I couldn't see him with someone else

He told me there's no one else but I don't believe that

I said to him that I've been thinking over the past week and that I can see what I've been doing when he goes out and that I would try and be different

I also said to him that I have gave him a second chance could he give me one

This is hard for me because I have no family at the moment my mom died two years ago and my sisters isn't really speaking to me

I don't have many friends just two and they are both settled down

Other people I know know him to and know they would pick him over me

I'm so lost and hurt I know I have my son and I love him loads but i really thought this was it and i was with my love for ever but he doesn't want me

Well, you don't mention anything about what your boyfriend wants. Have you two ever talked about the relationship or where it's going? What's he like? Has he stopped having sex with you? Have you been nagging him? Yelling at him? Is he working a lot of hours? It would help if we had some background to go by. When a guy says he's tired, it could mean anything from actually being tired to being tired of the relationship.

He has been at work all week and was meant to come and talk But his been called out a lot

His doesn't talk about feelings that much

He hasn't wanted to rich me for months

I've been stupid when it comes to him going out

He has been working long hours

He says his doesn't know what he wants when it comes to him and me

Archived