This girl is special in many ways, please help :)

ArtofGeorge

How I messed up again!

Basically we were always writing essays to each other and my life being so messed up I sent her this.

"(What’s up)

If you was referring to the last message it is complicated...

London is a beautiful city, just don’t get any time for sightseeing 😑

I am basically on my own in London

The company I work for sent me down with a team & most of them are snakes & A’ holes.

Didn’t want to board the train when they did instead got on 11.35 & didn’t really know how long you had when you got of to attend your meeting.

Should have planned 😢

I didn’t want to write this makes everything 💩"

& now she has seen through messenger "what do I do next"

She is in London with her friends for the weekend I don't think she will want to talk with me again as I am 21 & she is 26 she study engineering is a vegetarian does not like the taste of alcohol... she doesn't want anyone with emotionally problems we only met up once and I screwed that up as I am not my usually self these last few weeks as working in London is poo,depressed on the weekends only 2 more weeks than I am back at home my confident self but then she goes abroad again for 2 weeks if there was someway I could just ask her out on a date in the beginning of the new year we have never rung each other and wrote intelligent essays to each other on messenger.

my emotional message is a right turn off for girls 'the thing was she opened up my defence mechanism that my parents brought me to do'

my life is so ducked up & always will be

If you only met up once, do not send her messages about how other people are jerks and how you are so lonely. Either ask her out or leave her alone. And you need to stop blaming your parents for your actions. No one wants to date someone who says "woe is me. My life will always be a mess." So go forget about women for awhile and find some happiness in your life.

Archived