I dont know if I should stay torn between leaving or staying.

NikoJBarron

I have been with this girl going on 4 years now. We have been married for 2 years this year and things are in a bad spot. During our first year of marriage my wife and I separated (not legally) for about six months. I woukd initiate the contact and make all the wrong mistakes like over texting, angry texts and calls. She wouldnt reply and I found out just recently why it all ties into my story now. Well about a little over a month ago I get fed with her I was always the one cooking, cleaning, working, taking care of her 3 kids and all she wanted to do was be on her phone or sleep. I got fed up when I got home from work to find out she was at the bar getting drunk with some friends. I worked swing shift for a local prison so I would get home anywhere from 10pm to 2 am. Well things got bad when she got home at 3 am so I packed up mu stuff and left. Well about 2 or 3 weeks after she contacted me telling me she loves me and wants things to work but this was common throufhtout our relationship most of the time leading to just booty calls. Well she got a hold of me one day saying she was pregnant and said it was mine. Long story short she came clean saying she slept with another man saying she was mad and,hurt with me and was drunk so she slept with him one time and she felt bad and gross. She tokd me he would be a screw around buddy since she was 17 off and on. She also hung out with him when we split up the first time. I asked her if she loved him and she said no that she loves me and wants yo be with me. She constantly is now accusing me of sleeping with other women or that I'm talking to other women. I figured it was out guilt she was doing this. I decided to forgive her and we are trying to move on from it and get our marriage to work. We constantly fight though and she refuses to leave me or end our marriage. Now none of the kids are mine out of the 3 just this new baby could be mine. I dony know what to do I love her and want to be with her but at the same time we are stressing each other out and there is no trust in our marriage anymore. She still is constantly on her cell phone and Idk what to think. I live about 30 minutes away from her so she would go pick me up to go spend time together or just for sexual stuff. The kids look at me as their dad because the real ones arent around. Everyone said I need to leave her but its just so hard to end a 4 year relationship. I would appreciate any help please

Also, I'm 26 and she is 28. The other man is soon to br 40. I just dont know how she could make a huge mistake like that knowing I stepped up to the plate for her pre packaged family. I did everything for her and paid all of her bills and still its like I wasn't enough. And I failed to mention that we got back together from thr first split up because she found out I found another girl and didnt want that to happen. It was good for a year after that and the fighting started again. Facebook is a huge issue for me since she likes to grt attention outside of out relationship when things start going bad. She blames everything that happened on me saying she wouldn't have slept with him if I didn't leave her and keeps saying she didn't cheat since we broke up but we were still married not legally separated or anything. She doesnt really open up to me eitber and we try to talk about what happened but she gets upset amd says she doesnt want to talk about it. Thr other guy knows she's pregnant and said it wasnt his to abort it and that its mine since she is with me. I feel like she's settling for this since no one really wants to be with a girl that is going to have 4 kids and thats what's making her stay

She doesn't love you. She cheats, blameshifts and manipulates, though.

Of course she refuses to leave you. Who else would do all the hard work and pay the bills? You are being used, my friend. It's plain as day.

Test the baby to determine paternity, and file for divorce. You are far too young to be stuck for life with a woman who treats you like a houseboy and has sex with other men.

You are exactly right. I tokd her today that its time we just admit that its over. We dont trust each other, she can't open up or express her feelings and I don't need to wait around for her to want to. I told her its best if she tries to work things oit with the other guy. Of course she got mad and said fine! I'm just too tired to fight anymore I cant do it

Yeah I won't give her anything. I hope its not mine sad to say but the baby will suffer with the way me and her are. But if it is mine ill man up and be thr best dad I can be. But it feels better knowing I am standing my ground with this. She will regret this one day. All I can say is I gave it 110% every day so I have no problems with any of this it is her choices that brought this not mine.

Archived