Ex girlfriend came for her stuff and we kissed

Well i posted on here recently about how my gf left me, saying my job was too restricting on the relationship. Im well aware thats not the real reason..she has started uni and wants the single life again. However iv done no contact, and when she came up for her things today she stayed for 4 hours catching up with me..even flirting and having banter. Then as she was leaving she asked for a hug..we held each other for quite some time and i cheekily said " do i get a kiss to" she said "no we cant" but i kissed her anyway and she kissed me back full on..she turn a kiss on the lips into a full on snog. we kissed 3 times then i told her she had to go because i had to go out and she seemed a bit hot n flustered and obviously wanted another kiss.. thats how we left things. She has txt me since getting home about items she is missing and joked that iv kept them to get her back here..but i think maybe i should go back to no contact. I wanted to marry this girl. Im beyond devastated. Does the kiss mean anything?

• 2 weeks later...

Guess this is kind of a late reply but I figured I'd give my far from expert opinion.

It sounds like she still has feelings for you which is normal after a long term relationship. The two of you kissing like that is good sign that things may work out in the future so maybe keeping up contact could work in this situation.

Regardless of what it means good luck man hope it works out for the best.

It's hard to open an honest and easy going dialog with your ex about there feeling towards you, otherwise they wouldn't had been an ex in the 1st place if that was possible. However, I'm with romantic and pro-happy endings. I hope that the kiss meant something more and not just a moment of weakness or sexual frustration. I guess, only time will tell. Maybe you can check with her about it after a week or so, or let a mutual friend between you too ask about the kiss and what it meant.

Best of luck

Archived