I'm not sure what to do anymore ...

I have been in a relationship with this guy for 4 months now .. with that being said we are living together and we also work at the same work place. Lots of rumors have begun to start about him and about me and what makes it worse is that I don't full trust him and he doesn't fully trust me even though he says he does !.

With that being said anytime i tell him what I have heard or anytime I ask about something he starts yelling at me and tells me "I am a drama starter "

Recently anything that he hears or any rumors that he hears about himself he gets mad and takes his madness out on me and yell at me instead of realizing that i had nothing to do with it but all he does is yell and say "I'm a drama starter "

Today a member from our job texted me and told me that they saw him standing talking with a girl and I told him what they said and instead of him being okay that I didn't get mad he yelled at me and said it was my fault that ppl know that we are even together and that he was tired of everything with ppl but was taking his anger out on me

What should I do ...

It sounds like you guys have moved way too fast. With only having been going out for 4 months, add that to the fact that you both work AND already live together, you are asking for trouble. Both of you need to work on the trust you have for the other person. Can't build a relationship on anything else.

Archived