How can I prove to her I am not the person she proclaims me to be

Sparky2016

I came across this as it's been 4 months since my ex fiance dumped me in November as she said she lost feelings for me. I made all the mistakes of chasing and now she blocked me on WhatsApp. She had blocked me on Facebook but 3 weeks ago she unblocked me but I haven't messaged her on it. Is there any chance of getting her back or have I severed all chances of reconcile?. She even had different guys nearly every weekend after our relationship. She has made out I was controlive but I never stopped her from seeing anyone or guys etc. We had fights but what relationship doesn't?. Have I ruined something that could of been fixed earlier on or have I literally ruined it by chasing her for nearly 3 months. I've been in no contact now for 3 weeks nearly. She's also been in a relationship now for the past month with this guy she dated twice before me but told me before at the beginning that he was boring and ugly etc. I made all the classics mistakes of begging and pleading for 2 months. I've been going to the gym and just doing my own thing and leaving them to it but how can someone just loose their feelings for someone and then act like they don't know them. If I do initiate contact she responses positive but never initiates contact with me first. Could it be a rebound that she's in even though they didn't make it official till I had been away from her for 3 months.

1) She doesn't know what she wants. Leave her to be lost.

2) Breakups are breakups. Move on. It wasn't meant to be.

3) You made the mistake of begging to get her back. Did you think that would work? Lesson learned.

Continue "doing your own thing" It's all you can do, she doesn't want you.

If you did get back with her, you can expect a life of mediocrity...or she will cheat.

Sorry to hear this. How long were you dating? It sounds like you did nothing wrong and couldn't have steered this in any particular direction.

It seem she wasn't over this guy when you dated and went back to him, right? That's all on her then. You are doing the right things staying no contact blocking her and continuing a self-improvement plan.

What about getting a nice profile and pics up on some dating apps and browsing and when ready, start messaging/meeting women for a low key coffee to get the ball rolling again as far as dating?

She's also been in a relationship now for the past month with this guy she dated twice before me but told me before at the beginning that he was boring and ugly etc. I've been going to the gym and just doing my own thing. Could it be a rebound that she's in even though they didn't make it official till I had been away from her for 3 months

I understand by not contacting her and doing my own thing that's what I'm doing. But how can she just change her feelings like a switch that's what I don't get, I gave it my all in the relationship and yeah we had fights for majority due to court proceedings with an ex for child custody. But once she had her child back she just stopped being romantic with me and started to go cold and hot with me. Then when it came to it I just couldn't take it anymore and had an argument why she doesn't do anything with me anymore and she said it's because she isn't in love with me anymore but loves me?. Unfortunately I'm still trying to steer myself away from it but I just can't let go of it all. Do you think she may come back one day or its grass is greener syndrome?. She's 22 years old

Is she back with this ex? It's not all of a sudden it just seems that way. She and this ex she's back with have a child and a history and then she was hot/cold as she was fading out. It sounds like you were a rebound and she wan't really over him.

we had fights for majority due to court proceedings with an ex for child custody. But once she had her child back she just stopped being romantic with me and started to go cold and hot with me.

No he's not am ex, he just dated her twice. She was dating us both at the same time at the beginning but decided to go with me as we had mostly everything in common the intimacy was amazing between us as well. But now she left me in November saying the I love you but I'm not in love with you anymore line. She will talk to me if I anitiate contact but I dont want to be that person anymore where I chase. I'm doing everything I can to get her off my mind and move on but something inside me is telling me to fight for her. She's been with this guy now for a month, everyone thinks he's a rebound as he's just not her type he's like the complete opposite to me in everyday possible.

Unfortunately I'm still trying to steer myself away from it but I just can't let go of it all.

You might have to face the fact that you need to let her go. She probably does think the grass is greener with others. If you get back together, you risk her doing that again with you. Why be with someone who doesn't want to be with you?

]

If you show someone who you are and they don't want to be with you, that's their fault. Please stop contacting her, you make yourself look desperate and that's not attractive. Keep going to the gym and continue working on yourself, you will meet someone worth it soon enough.

I'm not contacting her, I just wanted to know some insightful guidance but so far I've just been given the desperate card and telling me to stop doing what I'm not doing anyways. I just feel I got no closure from it that's all. I am trying to let go as well. What I was merely asking is do you think after a few months has gone by that she would try to contact me. She was my best friend/soul mate.

What I was merely asking is do you think after a few months has gone by that she would try to contact me. She was my best friend/soul mate.

I can give likely advice, but I have no crystal ball. No one knows what she will do in a few months, not even her!

If you want to wait in the wings for a few months for her to "come to her senses", then wait. That's your prerogative.

How long are you willing to wait?

If she never comes around, maybe you can talk to her for closure at that point.

Personally, IMO we all have more than one "best friend/soulmate" in our lifetimes, so I'd keep your options open.

Archived