LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I dislike life

Originally Posted by IWFAAHL
    I don't trust anyone irl. And telling people this doesn't make me feel better
    Do you feel remotely comfortable talking to your family? I don't mean to harp, but I truly believe in gathering as much support in as many solid forms as possible.

1.apart from this girl, what are your interests?

2. there are many kids at your school with mental heath problems who are not speaking up about it and some probably put on a brave facade because their disorder isn't as apparent in public, but their struggles may be no lesser. i would talk to a school counselor about psychoeducation. you could ask her help and coaching in creating a peer to peer school support group or a project about destigmatizing disorders and educating your peers about them. many who don't have an actual disorder are shy and socially awkward and probably feel a lot like you when around their peers. you'd switch your role from fragile to advocate, it's tremendously helpful for shy people, myself included.

also, puppies. if you don't have a dog, get in touch with a shelter and your teachers and ask if you could have monthly dog visits at your school. you bring a shelter pup to school (or an extra-curricular activity) for a couple of hours, girls will flock, you'll tell them what the shelter told you about the doggy, the dog has better chances of getting 'dopted and you get to socialize. it may be easier to talk when you're not talking about you but advocating for pooch. many people are shy when it comes to them, but their stress falls off when it's someone else's benefit they're working for.

Hey, so I'm the author of this post. 2 years later. I realize I was very wrong than and had issues. And I wish I could tell you it's better now. But it's not that much. I've matured and changed but I'm still sad a lot, I don't have anyone to talk to and I can't talk to girls. Last year, this girl who is cute started sitting on my desk and shoving her butt near my face. In the hallway she hugged me and tried to start a conv but I was so nervous I didn't hug her back or respond. I just froze. That's the last time she's really talked to me. Now I'm pretty sure she wasn't the love of my life or anything but it would have been very nice to have a girlfriend so I could cuddle with her and talk and kiss etc. I still have a low self esteem too and hate myself. I wouldn't say I'm depressed but I'm definitely suffering from low self esteem. Extremely low. If I walk by any girl I instantly think I'm being judged and I get anxiety. I hate my voice my body my social skills. naturally I'm a shy guy but there's a difference between shy and straight up not being able to talk to any girls.

Under review.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice