Things were going great..Then she has gone Ghost!!! Really Confused

Poisonfan

Hi guys i am 47 been dating a woman who is 45 (she has been married 3 times) that i know for several years from being a delivery driver and we finally started dating ..We hit it off from date number one..Awesome Chemistry and Attraction and we have no issues showing that attraction for each other.We have been on 5 dates and stay in touch during the week by texting cute sexy things during the day.She has a busy job and only has 2 days a week to get together with being a parent and all there have been some broken dates but she always gives rescheduling days brought up by her..just last week She has expressed to me that i seem to good to be true and that she has a habit of feeling not quite good enough in relationships..and that if she feels something is not right she pulls away and puts a wall up. and that we should always communicate if something is bothering us..The bond has kept growing and she said i am letting go and diving into you.This past Friday she expressed that she is falling hard and fast for me..Also stating she misses me when we are apart even sending music videos of how i make her feel..I let her know that i care about her as well always after she says things to me..We had plans for this Monday to get together and Sunday morning she texts me that she cannot make the date on Monday as her ex cannot watch her daughter.So i texted her NP will do it another day..and i looked forward to Wednesday night as we had plans..She never responded..So being 3 days later. today i texted her

hi i am not sure why you did not respond back to my text on Sunday..We had said we would communicate if something was bothering us.if something is going on i would hope you would let me know.Be great to see you and talk and have some fun..No response..Really really confused what the heck happened

I'm so sorry. It sounds like she was starting to be more vulnerable with you and got scared, perhaps because of her own self-esteem issues & past relationship baggage.

I would send her one more message, and if you get no response then walk away. You could say something like, "Hey, I'm worried you are feeling like things started to move too fast. You know I'm willing to wait for you, right? We can go as slowly as you need. I just miss you and don't want you to be gone. Please let me know you got this message."

I'm so sorry. It sounds like she was starting to be more vulnerable with you and got scared, perhaps because of her own self-esteem issues & past relationship baggage.

I would send her one more message, and if you get no response then walk away. You could say something like, "Hey, I'm worried you are feeling like things started to move too fast. You know I'm willing to wait for you, right? We can go as slowly as you need. I just miss you and don't want you to be gone. Please let me know you got this message."

Hi thanks for responding.I heard from her today she has apologized for disappearing and that she said she she has somethings to work out before jumping into a relationship..And its totally her not me(i know words of death) i responded with i think i was subconsciously pushing a relationship and not letting things happen slowly and that is on me.That i wish her the best and contact me if she changes her mind.

she responded with that she felt she was pushing a relationship on me as she loves the feeling of a secure relationship and was thinking i still did know you enough to expect that from you..Totally caught me of guard with that reply

Take it slowly and set a good pace where it's not too much, too soon. Is she on the rebound? Often this hot/cold thing can signal that.

Only 5 dates and she is struggling with herself whether to build a wall or "dive in"?

We have been on 5 dates and that if she feels something is not right she pulls away and puts a wall up. ..The bond has kept growing and she said i am letting go and diving into you.
]
Take it slowly and set a good pace where it's not too much, too soon. Is she on the rebound? Often this hot/cold thing can signal that.

Only 5 dates and she is struggling with herself whether to build a wall or "dive in"?

]

she had been in a relationship for 2 and a half years..She told me that she let it go 6 months longer then she should have..I know her for about 7 years..Last message i received which was a week ago was..Her Farther who has cancer is back in the hospital..when she hays time to breath she will get a hold of me to meet up and talk..And that she thinks of me all the time.

Archived