Does she want her rebound guy back?

Disclaimer : This is a little complicated story, so try and stay in tune with me, okay?

So, after two months of dating and being in a relationship with this girl, I broke up with her via texting because I wasn't satisfied with the treatment I was getting (although I have to say it was more a mutual breakup, just initiated by me).

She said that she could not fall in love with me because of "something in her past" but yet she denied that I'm not attractive to her. The thing is, I was probably her rebound guy. She broke up 5-6 months ago with her ex and since she found out that he's expecting a baby with another woman she just couldn't calm the down and give me any attention or love. She was out with her friends all the time, drinking and being all nostalgic. I saw her once a week and maybe less.

When we broke up I told her that I would want her to see me in person and talk about our relationship ending. I gave her 5 days, just before New Years Eve. She agreed, but never send me anything. Neither did I.

And then, just one hour before New Years Eve, there it is, a text saying that she would like to apologize and meet me tomorrow to talk. I saw and answered it two hours later, but never really said anything other then we'll meet when she wants. And of course, 10+ days have passed and still no message from her. Did I make a mistake there by not initiating anything? I didn't feel like it after all that ignoring she did to me in our last stages of dating and after.

Now, although I again didn't get any texts from her since the New Years Eve, I found out that she was asking indirectly about me via a mutual friend. She also started showing up at places I visit regularly. Also, I've noticed that she is wearing my birthday present that I've bought for her. A provocation maybe?

Anyway, what could this all mean? She realized she made a mistake by treating me the way she did? She maybe misses me? After all, I gave her everything she needed and then just disappeared from her life. Is just her ego hurt now or what?

11 days have passed since her last text and more then two weeks since our break-up and I still don't know If I should stop the "no contact rule". Honestly, I wan't her back so bad (can't lie there) but I fear that I could loose with my behavior. After all, she did try to initiate something.

Reddit, I need your guidance. Thank you in advance. Cheers

Agree you dodged a bullet and she wasn't over this ex. It sounds like she took your breakup text seriously and keeps blowing you off.

Stay no contact, ignore her and delete and block her from social media. She sounds like too much trouble after only 2 mos..

two months of dating and I broke up with her via texting. She broke up 5-6 months ago with her ex and since she found out that he's expecting a baby with another woman she just couldn't calm the down. 11 days have passed since her last text and more then two weeks since our break-up

Archived