Ask For Advice

Thread: In need of emotional support, anyone?

TheOutsider1
    Gold Member

In need of emotional support, anyone?

I decided to cut off my sisters for good. I got tired of their constant drama, and always trying to drag me in it. I donít normally ask to message anyone personally about my problems, but if someone would be willing to talk to me through private message, I would really appreciate it so much. I feel like Iím close to a breakdown, and I need someone to talk to right now. My mom is all I have, and although Iím very close to her, she has never been good at providing any kind of emotional support, especially in situations that involve family. Thank you.

Fracturedcactu
    I'm open for a message if you need.

3. Thanks TheOutsider1 thanked for this post
    TheOutsider1
    Gold Member
    Thank you. How do I send a personal message?

TheOutsider1
    Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fracturedcactu [Register to see the link]
    I just realized you don't have that option, but thank you anyway

Capricorn3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fracturedcactu [Register to see the link]
    As a new member, you'll need a number of more posts before your PM is activated.

jennylove
    Platinum Member
    I recently cut off my sister too. When you are able to send PMs please hit me up as often as you need.

Top Threads
Living hell inside my house, my mom is a hateful and overall bad person
My relationship with my mom was never a good one. On my previous threads you can see there were many moments of emotional and physical abuse. We
An update on my last thread about my mom having affairs.
So I hd written a long paragraph about my mum having affairs on the last thread. So according to majority of the advises that I received I stayed
I am a great aunt today!
My step sister's daughter had her little boy 4 weeks early today!
Own Family Favors Younger Brother ... what to do? At a complete loss
ENA, its been awhile since I posted, but to update you I have moved, and bought a house 5 minutes from my parents (this doesnt have to do as much
Cut contact with my narcissistic mother? How can I deal with the guilt?
I have seen this forum before and figured now is a good time to try it out. I am in need of some unbiased advice, of something that has troubled me
Just want some advice and help
I am 19 and my boyfriend is 25, we have been dating for over a year now and I went away to college while he stayed home so a lot of it was long

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Has anyone on here used face time after meeting someone online?
Met this lady on Craigslist and when I suggested we exchange numbers so we can set up a meeting she preferred face time. I have no interest in face
Does a cheater get a second chance..?
I posted earlier but everybody's just looking at all the negative stuff which I understand but my question is if you find out your significant other
Encouragement and Advice Needed Please
Hi, When I was younger I was very ambitious and optimistic about the future, I believed I could turn things around for myself and create a
Friends..!
Can exes remain friends?
Heard something pretty rude while dining out tonight
So I'm sitting at Paneras when a man and woman sit next to me. The man announces to the woman that as of today, he's lost 35 pounds in 10 weeks from
Too many weddings and babies and I m nowhere
Hi everyone I don't even know how to start but I m feeling depressed. I m in my mid 30's and never had a kid or got married. I had few serious
Is this cheating??
My ex and I got together for closure a few weeks after our break up. We talked and said how much we loved eachother and it was very emotional
Ask For Advice