Ask For Advice

Thread: In need of emotional support, anyone?

TheOutsider1
    Gold Member

In need of emotional support, anyone?

I decided to cut off my sisters for good. I got tired of their constant drama, and always trying to drag me in it. I donít normally ask to message anyone personally about my problems, but if someone would be willing to talk to me through private message, I would really appreciate it so much. I feel like Iím close to a breakdown, and I need someone to talk to right now. My mom is all I have, and although Iím very close to her, she has never been good at providing any kind of emotional support, especially in situations that involve family. Thank you.

Fracturedcactu
    I'm open for a message if you need.

3. Thanks TheOutsider1 thanked for this post
    TheOutsider1
    Gold Member
    Thank you. How do I send a personal message?

TheOutsider1
    Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fracturedcactu [Register to see the link]
    I just realized you don't have that option, but thank you anyway

Capricorn3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fracturedcactu [Register to see the link]
    As a new member, you'll need a number of more posts before your PM is activated.

jennylove
    Platinum Member
    I recently cut off my sister too. When you are able to send PMs please hit me up as often as you need.

Top Threads
I resent my parents...am I overreacting?
I really cant stand my parents. I think over the years they've emotionally abused me. My dad and mom do not love each other. When I was younger, my
She booked the wedding before they met?!
I am very worried for my cousin...got an invitation to his wedding which is under two months time. They have been together for five months. I
My sister contacts my adult daughter too much
This sounds trivial but its bothersome. My older sister is contacting my grown daughter way too much - sending lots of texts and emails and being
Is This Emotional Abuse?
My bf made loose plans with me as in, I'll text you later today & we can hang out. When I got off work, I went to the local bar with some co-workers
mum hanging out with my friends!
Right here goes! My dad left my mum just over a year ago. I felt sorry for my mum as she has no friends so I invited her to come join myself and my
Co-Parenting Not Working Out So Well
I am married, have been for a year, and my husband has two children from previous relationships. I have an 8 year old stepson and 4 year old
Disappointing my grandmother because I don't want to move in with her.
For a few months now I've had tentative plans to move from california to czech republic to be with my grandmother. my family is small & she doesn't

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
College DRAMA??
*** This is the very FIRST WEEK ***College" as in NOT university- We're all 18 (ish) and live with parents**** Basically, the majority of the
Rude?
I took a girl out for dinner and drinks and didn't get a thank you. And was ghosted mid convo after the date. Now that I'm getting over the
On a dating site...just 2 weeks after break up
Can anyone shine some light on this.... 2 weeks after she dumped me, she is on Match...We were together for 2 .5 years...She dumped me once, then
Are we breaking up? How to act around him?
Hello, I have a problem to which I can't find a solution by myself and would love some advice! Here is the short story: 6 months ago I went to
Caught my partner of 20 years speaking to other men
I have been with my partner for 20 yrs this year,we have a16 he old son together .I love him so much,recently I was online and I found an email from
Am I dating the right guy at the wrong time?
Hi everyone. So..recently I've felt anxious and questioned the strength of my relationship and I'm not entirely sure why. I don't have any reason
Hello everyone tips / advice needed
Thank you everyone for the advice
Ask For Advice