600 calories a day?

WhoCares01

You don't.

I was eating 400-800 calories a day for a long time after abdominal surgery (doctor ordered) and I felt pretty sick for a while.

Is this doctor ordered? Why are you eating so little?

I see. I'm doing this because my parents get mad when I eat, they call me morbidly overweight because I weigh 129lbs and they restrict my calories to 600 a day. Because of my age I really have no say in this.

I see. I'm doing this because my parents get mad when I eat, they call me morbidly overweight because I weigh 129lbs and they restrict my calories to 600 a day. Because of my age I really have no say in this.

This is abuse. You shouldn't be on ANY diet this extreme unless you are working closely with your doctor. No one else, not even your parents, should be doing this.

I don't know your age but I'm assuming that you're school-age. You may not be able to have a "say" in this but you need to get help. Do you go to school? Can you go see the school counselor? That person can get you help.

This is abuse. You shouldn't be on ANY diet this extreme unless you are working closely with your doctor. No one else, not even your parents, should be doing this.

I don't know your age but I'm assuming that you're school-age. You may not be able to have a "say" in this but you need to get help. Do you go to school? Can you go see the school counselor? That person can get you help.

I don't go to a school, I'm homeschooled.

Losing weight quickly is not a good idea. Obviously your parents don't know much when It comes to losing weight. I was very overweight as I child but my family made a mistake by letting me eat and buying me all them hamburgers, pizzas, coca-colas. I would recommend you telling them to take you to the nutritionist, somebody who actually knows what he's doing and can give you proper advise, and proper diet for losing weight.

Archived