exgirlfriend deleted my whatsapp

Only she could tell you the real reason. It could be a combination of both.

Take it as a sign that you really do need to move on too.

She reaches out if i stop talking, im already dating others but i ended everything with everyone last week. Im going to ask her why she deleted me...

its weird how she deleted me but not blocked. You are probably right though... i dont think im strong enough to completely let go, i have tried the last few months.

It's best not to stay in touch with exes. In fact go no contact and block her so you both can move on rather than this friendzone/whatsapp stuff.

If there is a reason kids, etc. then use the phone to text. You broke up. Both of you should have someone new.

she deleted me on whatsapp. We talk every 3rd or fourth day, does she have someone new or is she trying to move on?
To avoid texting charges from mobile carriers.

I didn't know there was still such a thing anymore, unless it's international.

I don't know much or anything about it other than I often hear people refer to knowing when the other person has been online or has read the messages.

Or in this case, deleted them. Unfortunately that may be the ultimate attraction to this App, to further impose yourself on others privacy.

Didn't know why people bothered either. This is from WIRED:

WhatsApp is relatively unpopular in the US, even though it was founded in Silicon Valley by two ex-Yahoo engineers, Jan Koum and Brian Acton. But across Europe and South America as well as in developing economies in Africa and India, it has proven to be an enormously popular way of sending and receiving messages, images, and video without paying steep texting fees to local wireless carriers. And in places where mobile infrastructure is thin, like India, it provides a viable alternative to social networks like Facebook.

Well she ended up saying that she had a few Johns on her contacts list and ended up deleting them, and didnt know how to difer which one i was. however she didnt explain why she didnt add me back, and she kept on talking about something else...

Archived