There is an end to it! Hang in there

Hey all,

There is an end to the hurt. For those of you who haven't read my story please fell free to. For those of you who helped me THANK YOU!!!

Look, it hurts and sucks and every other excruciating thing you can think of, BUT there is an answer.

Time. I thought that nobody could ever love a woman as deep as did it was impossible thats what was in my head. Its been a month since she dumped me and I am great. If I can be here again than any of you on this site can absolutely be also. She called me 2 days ago and told me what a huge mistake she made and realized I was the man for her and she used the down time to think about us. She didn't hook up with anyone just worked and found herself again and knew she was happier with me by her side and wanted to talk marriage again did the whole phone seduction thing and said she just wanted me to be happy again and she knew she was the one for me and me for her. Now I know what your thinking BUT wrong. My response was this. " There was I time loved you so much I would have given my life for yours. However that has passed. I wish the best for you but there's no way in hell we are going to happen. Everything you said was true operative here is WAS. You missed out on me and now you need to live with it. So good luck and take care. " So all it does end. 3 weeks ago I would have walked through fire just to hear her voice. Today it makes me cringe. I love her but not good for who I am. Not anymore. It took her crushing me into dust so I could rebuild myself to realize it.

Y'all will survive I promise. Listen to these folks helping you and most importantly. Love yourself

Glowworm, maybe she wasn't the one for me but it doesn't lesson the initial pain when it come to a screeching halt. I appreciate your comment but nobody knows exactly how someone else feels inside. I just realized she wasn't more important than me anymore. When the dust settles and the fog lifts people can see how special THEY are. Obviously if we are not together anymore we weren't meant for each other. But I had to figure that out for myself. Once that happened I now see each day for what it holds. The relationship may not have been as real as I thought it was but the feelings sure were.

I dont think his feelings for her were as strong as he says.. Thats all.

My feelings were as real as I thought. I understand the quickness your referring to. I just took the energy that I was putting into the grieving process and put it into me. I still miss her and think of her BUT I know I don't NEED her. That's what helped me move on so fast.

I dont think his feelings for her were as strong as he says.. Thats all.

If you read his other threads, you would not be making this statement. She did not treat him well in the end. He values himself enough, not to waste anymore time on this woman. You should be happy for him, not expecting him to mope for the next six months. This is called healthy!

Archived