Ex fiancé left and is ingoring kids

Hi I'm new to this. Here's my story myself and my ex were together for 7 years and have 2 children toget her aged 5 and 7 months. We have been together since we were 16. He was a wonderful father and fiancé a great family man loved the kids and me and all our family we were very close to my family. About 2 years ago he left to join the army abroad and was always the plan to move to where he is but with us getting pregnant and school didn't seem possible for the last few months so we decided I'd stay look after the kids on my own and he would come back skyped all the time and was always there for both me and the kids and our 5 year old adored him calling and being there. About 2 months he came back from Australia with duties in the army and became a different person didn't want a relationship with me didn't want to work it out at all just want to be left alone out of the blue ! We agrued but not to the extent of going totally out of relationship i was shocked devastated everyone was how did this loving father and fiancé go from wanting it all and had it all to wanting none of it! I found he was lying about texting a women and was flirting and swore nothing happened I just don't know. He won't call the kids or contact for any reason. He said he has been up happy for awhile and saying he loves me but is not in love with me. He wants freedom and a life but he hasaid all the time in the world on his own! He has become a angry man and blames everyone for everything and is blocking out me his kids all family and friends back home ! It's like he is reliving something but he could have that and still have a family as we don't live together. He is so confused one day he said he won't ever be happy without us and the next he wants nothing again. He came home and begged for me to forgive him I said I would try and wr said he wanted nothing more in life than a family to see them grow up and a few days later went back to not knowing what he wants and just leave him alone. I'm worried he might be depressed? Please help as this is totally out of character and behavior. I will try no contact starting tomorrow. I can't see why you would block out your kids I have begged him to be there for them and call just them and said he will he will be better but doesn't! What do I do

Archived