A bit of a flirtation

Jetta

This guy at church I've learned is a greeter, but he makes it a point to come up and speak to me. One time I blushed in his presence because he's cute. The female next to him an older lady also in choir with me pointed out to him that I seemed to like him.

However he's familiar to me and I figured out why. As a teen I slide off an icey road. There were no other cars it was dark, out of no where he appears. He said he saw my headlights. Figured I needed help. Offers me a ride to town. So I can call my parents. He was a very nice guy. Knew I was nervous about a ride with a stranger so explained he was the older brother of a classmate I knew of but wasn't friends with.

I know little about him, just that he's a good person.

I'm not going to ask him out but if he asks me I'm going. I have no plans to stay away from men long term. I definitely won't push away a good one. And I wouldn't lie to him about my past as I have been lied to.

Nobody said stay away from men "long-term." But you're barely out of a really horrible situation. Why would you possibly want to date again?

Remember all the posts where people said you might be making a poor choice, and how you made it anyway? This could potentially be a repeat of that.

Archived