My bf just broke up with me...

Alice Ho

Hi all. First of all, sorry for my poor English because it isn't my first language. And the story is a bit long but I hope some people can read it and give me some advice.

My bf (or ex-bf, however that should be called) and I have been together for 7 months and we were currently in a long distance relationship.

We had arguments quiet frequently and they were mostly minor issues.

The recent issue that led to the break up was - there was a girl texting him a lot.

They met each other through an online game 10 years ago and they have only seen each other in person once.

That girl kept texting him a lot, sent him selfies and just couldn't stop talking to him.

Even he was ignoring her for days, she kept texting him.

This annoyed me so much because I had a feeling that she liked my bf and she was trying to steal him from me.

So we argued because of this girl again. My bf just didn't understand why it pissed me off and upset me when he got loads of texts from her.

I've tried to explain to him that it was not OK to text another girl every day, especially he told me he thought she was kind of annoying.

Like seriously he told me he regarded her as annoying, clingy and weird. Then why should he keep replying?

And he just said he wanted to break up with me because I always argued with him.

I have to admit that I am having some temper issue and sometimes I overreact.

But I really feel that he doesn't care about my feeling.

For example, when we argued, he would try to insult me to bring me down, like insulting my brother was mentally disabled and my kids would be the same.

This made me cry a lot because I seriously think this kind of insult shouldn't be in our relationship.

No one should insult his/her partner like this. But he's just a person who likes to insult me and uses this to upset me in arguments.

Sometimes when I pointed out what he did was wrong, such as dumping me on the street alone for 3 hours when we were travelling in Venice, he would dig up something that I did wrong a long time ago to kind of cover his mistake.

This upset me because I really wanted us to be a better couple and I just couldn't stand the way how he attempted to get himself out from it.

And last night after the argument about that girl who texted him every day, he broke up with me.

I wrote him messages explaining why I was sad and how I was feeling, but he just told me to fxxk off with my bull and broke up with me.

He even said he was making out with different girls at a party (I knew he was lying because I called him at that time and it was so quiet, which didn't sound like a party place).

I'm really sad now. I don't know how to handle this. I really love him a lot and I see him as someone that I'm going to get married with in a couple of years.

We have travelled for 2 months before and we were trying our best to keep our long-distance relationship. We skyped a lot and he visited me twice during last year.

I really don't want to lose him, but at the same time I don't want to be the one who always texts after an argument and apologises for every argument even I wasn't the only wrong one.

I don't want to beg him to come back like how I have been doing. It makes me feel so weak and I can't help wondering if he really respects me.

We looked forward to Valentine's Day so much and we have sent each other gift. And we have been trying hard to keep this relationship so I really don't want everything to go down the drain.

What should I do now?

Thanks for your time in reading this and helping me.

But I really feel that he doesn't care about my feeling. For example, when we argued, he would try to insult me to bring me down, like insulting my brother was mentally disabled and my kids would be the same

Sometimes when I pointed out what he did was wrong, such as dumping me on the street alone for 3 hours when we were travelling in Venice, he would dig up something that I did wrong a long time ago to kind of cover his mistake

I wrote him messages explaining why I was sad and how I was feeling, but he just told me to fxxk off with my bull and broke up with me

And you see THIS guy as 'someone that you're going to get married with in a couple of years'?????

I'm speechless. Have a little pride and get rid of this clown!!!!

Archived