Does she like me?

Lostgirl34

Okay so I am not sure if my best friend likes me the way that I like her. We are both 17, I'm single and she is too. We have been best friends for over 5 years. We do everything together and tell each other everything. She knows I'm bisexual and I know she is too. This year me and her started flirting with each other more than usual. Before we use to just call each other bae or babe. But now every time we see each other we kiss on the lips, make out and hold hands. We also cuddle together whenever we sleep together. She has told me that she likes when I hold her. My whole family thinks we are dating because they say we look at each other more than friends but I don't see it. I am just really unsure if she likes me or not. She isn't good at expressing her feelings. She's the type who can kiss someone and not feel anything. At first that's how I thought it was with us because usually I'm the one who asks for a kiss but now she will ask me for a kiss or just kiss me and one time she got on top of me and started making out with me. We have done some sexual things to each other but not gone all the way. She does show signs of jealously like I do. It would really help if someone can give me advice on what to do? Does she like me? I don't want to ask her because I don't want her to know I have feelings for her and I don't want to make things weird between us. I am just so confused

Archived